Hope

When Izuku woke up the first thought he had was did Overhaul change his room?

Once in a blue moon Overhaul would change his room. Then he would normally go back to the room he has been living in for years.

He looked at the chords on him, one leading to a beeping machine. It started to get louder and faster. The faster it got the more panicked he became. He quickly pulled the cord off him but this time it made a high-pitched scream. 

He screamed covering his ears.

The high-pitched sound only lasted a few seconds but it, along with Izuku's scream, was enough to bring one person rushing into his room. 

"Izuku." The person said. "Izuku. Listen to my voice. Take a deep breath in. Out." 

He did as he was told knowing if he didn't he would be punished. 

His worst nightmare happened. He lost control. Small flickers of black lightning formed around him. Things slightly swaying in the air as the lighting changed the air pressure. 

Izuku screamed again.

He never looked up at the man knowing it was Overhaul. He couldn't let the lightning touch him. He could hurt him. 

"Please. Make it stop." Izuku cried keeping his face in his knees. 

"You need to look at me. Kid I know you can do that." 

"Overhaul," He just messed up. Hurrying and correcting himself he stuttered, "Father. Please deactivate it. I don't want to spread my plague. Please. Please. Please." 

He kept saying please as he tried to contain the lightning. It was before calm but the more he brought it closer to him the anger it got. 

"Izuku. You are not a plague. Please look at me." 

Hearing these's words the lightning stopped for a moment and then kept protecting the kid. Izuku raised his eyes. Tears running down his face. 

Green meet Red and the lightning vanished. 

Surprise and shocked. 

"Where is my Father?"

"Is Overhaul your Father?"

"Yes, he is. Does he need me? Is he letting me see Eri? Has it been long enough?" He looked down at his arm seeing it in a cast, "Has all of my punishment been served?"

A light vibration of happiness formed around the boy. 

"Is he really letting me see Eri? Is she okay? Has it been a month or months? I bet her hair is longer. Can I ask what your name is? Are you going to talk my blood? If it means you take less from Eri you can take as much as you want."

He was happy. He doesn't remember how he was punished, but he hadn't seen Eri in such a long time. 

"Izuku." the man said. 

Surprised by the boys attending snapped at him. There was nothing that wouldn't make Izuku pay attention. 

"My name Is Shota Aizawa. My Heroe name is Eraserhead. I am an underground hero." 

"Are you here to help Overhaul?"

After just explaining to him that he was a Hero he still thought he was here for Overhaul. And Eraserhead wanted to know why.

"Why do you think that?" His voice was as calm and welcoming. He had never heard this from his own lips before.

"Well, you clearly have an Eraser quirk. It's even in your name. And Overhaul would have never left me near people if he wasn't here. Plus I've met heroes before. Overhaul works with some of them. They test out whatever they are doing with our blood."