Kirishima

Kirishima walked into a room where a green hair teenager sat. It wasn't Izuku's bedroom more of a lounge area.

"Hey." Kirishima had a huge smile on his face as he waved his hand.

Shota who was behind Kirishima put his hand on his shoulder, "Izuku, this is Kirishima. You met him in the hospital."

"Hello." Izuku said back, "How is your arm?"

Kirishima who could get anyone to talk to him pounded his fists together showing that his arm was completely healed, "Recover Girl works wonders. Have you seen her here yet?"

"No," Izuku paused looking small, "Thank you for saving Eri."

"That's what a hero is for. We help people. Anyways, what do you have planned today?"

Izuku looked over at Shota. He didn't know this was his real first day here, and he was overwhelmed with everything.

"He has physical therapy and therapy with Hound dog."

"Cool can I come with you?"

Again, Izuku looked at Shota. Why would he know? How could he know? Shota didn't give him any cues on what to say.

Izuku didn't know what to say, Should he say yes? Why would he want to come?

He was still looking at Shota until Shota spoke up, "You can choose. Kirishima would love to learn about physical therapy, but he should probably not go with you to hound dog unless you want him to come."

"Okay if you want to?."

"Yeah dude I've never seen what Physical Therapy is like, I could even try to do it with you!"

Inwardly Shota was proud. He didn't say anything to Kirishima before they came here. He was doing this all on his own. Another part he was surprised about was Izuku's willingness to talk to Kirishima.

The walk to the Physical Therapy room was slow. Izuku was fully recovered, but not at the same time. He was weak from his life and resent injuries. It didn't matter they were slow though because Kirishima talked the whole time. Izuku would ask questions here and there until they got on the subject of quirks Izuku started talking.

"What is your quirk?" Izuku asked Kirishima.

"Hardening, I can make any part of my body hard. Here watch."

Kirishima turned his hand hard and showed Izuku.

"How do you handle long-range fighting?"

"I'm still working on it but I am slowly getting better. Have any tips for me?" He said jokingly, but Izuku didn't notice.

"Well, you could try to get hard enough to deflect objects shot at you. But that would take a lot of practice. Then you would have to practice where the deflected objects go so you could fight back and not hurt the people around you."

Eraserhead was silent as he listened. He knew that Izuku was smart but he wanted to see how smart.

"Izuku," He spoke up, "Can you tell me about my quirk?"

"It's why I am here, and not locked up."

"No, not that, can you tell me about how it works?"

"It's through your eyes, You because your hair rises. You need eye contact, and if you blink it goes away."

"You should see him when he looks like a demon."

"You know who has the coolest quirk in the whole world, Eri. She is amazing. Did you know she can reverse time? Not like time, but the effect that time has on people? She stores her power in her horn. She is amazing. Shota when can I see her again?"

"In three days, we will go back. But for now," they had arrived at physical therapy, "let's work on your strength."

They walked into a room that was filled with equipment. For the next hour, Kirishima talked to Izuku trying to distract him from his shaking body. Izukus hands dropped to the side when the 30-second timer went off.

"Dude that was so manly! You pushed through all of that!"

"Thanks. Will Eri have to do this?"

"Yes, but not to this extent. She is much healthier than you." Shota commented.

"Okay."

Izuku was exhausted and he started yawning. His eyes drooping.

"Let's go back to your room, but before that, we have to get something to eat."

"Oh cool, I'm starving!"

"I thought we were going to the other therapy."

"One thing at a time kid."

Izuku ate, but not much. He ended up falling asleep to everyone's surprise against Shota at the lunch table. Izuku was now on Shota's back with Kirishima walking next to him.

"Kirishima I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. Izuku is cool. It's so manly that he was able to push through that physical therapy and everything else he has been through. Eri sounds amazing I would love to meet her."

"Just keep being you. This is the first time I have ever seen him act like that, it was a good thing. I know he said some things, but this, this wasn't what I was expecting to happen."