She's A Damn Succubus

So on Saturday morning I found out that Gracie was a damn witch. The weekend was interesting after that. We spent mostly all day Sunday learning what other tricks and magic she could do. Monday rolled around and it was the start of another day at school. I can't believe Gracie is a damn witch well a witch in training.

"So" I started as me and Gracie walked through the school halls. "I'm not telling you what other supernatural creatures there are besides me now can you stop talking about it" she whisper shouted and I huffed while rolling my eyes. "Hey Y/N and Gracie" we both stopped when we heard victor's voice and I looked over my shoulder to see him running up to us. "Y/N come on" Gracie said tugging on my arm but I stayed in place. I looked at him when he stopped right in front of me. "What do you want" I said and I told Gracie to leave. "Y/N" she said and I just looked at her and she nodded before leaving.

Annabelle's Pov:

I was walking through the halls of the school talking to one of the teachers when we heard shouting. I rushed to the seen to see my son and Y/N yelling at each other. I was about to walk up to them but I saw those damn hybrids well only two. I felt my anger rise and I stormed over. "What's going on over here" I said looking at the two hybrids. "Nothing to worry about Mrs. Finley we got this under control" the one with the white haired say and I watched as she put her hand on Y/N's shoulder. I saw her face turn red making me even more angry. "If it's anything to do with my son it is my business" I said angerly and the blonde just smirked at me probably sensing my anger. "Mother it's fine me and Y/N were just talking" my son said and I turned to look at him while glaring causing him to cower.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S FALLING FOR THOSE DAMN HYBRIDS" I shouted throwing everything off of my desk in my office. I looked up to see Blade and Thorn standing there with their hands in their pockets. Blade had the Icey blue hair and Icey blue eyes while Thorn had light Blue hair and sky blue eyes and a tad darker skin color. They were Alicorns with just a few minor things in their human forms. They couldn't hide their silver horns, white wings or blue tails. "Annabelle calm down" Thorn said and I glared at him causing him to lower his head to the ground. I grabbed him by the horn and kicked him to the ground causing him to yelp. "Don't you ever tell me to calm down again do you hear me" I growled out and he nodded his head. I looked over at Blade and saw he had his head down. I looked back down at Thorn before shoving him to the ground and walking back over to my desk.

"Get out of my sight" I shouted and a couple seconds later I heard the door shut. I heard something and I looked up to see Rosa jumping onto the balcony. "What are you doing here Rosa" I said and she just smiled walking into my office closing the balcony doors behind her. "I missed you my love and besides I heard from a friend that you got yourself a new human pet to play with and I wanted to come see for myself" she said walking over to me and pulling me out from my chair. "I don't have time for this Rosa" I sighed out and she just rolled her eyes. "And besides she's not a pet I truly like her but there are some minor complications" I said and I felt her hands stroke up and down my arms making me look down at her. She was quite small around 5'7 so yeah I was towering over her. "And what exactly are those complications" she said raising one of her gold eyebrows. She was the daughter of Rumpelstiltskin. She looked exactly like him with her golden skin and golden hair. "Well for one she's the mate of four hybrid alphas and their kings and queens" I said and I watched as her eyes widen in shock. "What the hell Anna what are you getting yourself into going after a human who is not just mated to one but four alphas let alone kings and queens are you out of your goddamn mind" she hissed out hitting my chest repeatedly. "Rosa don't worry we made a deal who ever wins gets to keep her and the other has to back down" I said and she stopped hitting my chest before looking up at me. I was thinking on what would make her calm down until it clicked and I pulled her into a kiss. She immediately kissed back and I closed my eyes but right after something flashed causing me to open my eyes and pull away from Rosa. I looked over at the balcony and didn't see anything so I walked over and opened the doors. I walked over to the railing and looked around seeing nothing. "Anna what is it" I heard Rosa say and I looked back over to see her sitting in my chair. "It was nothing" I said and headed back in closing the balcony doors.