Field Trip To Disneyworld

Today was the day we would be going to Florida to go to Disney World and I was really excited even if my brothers did volunteer to be chaperones. Luca, Alice, Cass, Ellis and someone else who's name was Dylan decided to chaperone as well so none of the other teachers had to miss their classes. "Wow those three woman are hot as hell" I heard a boy say and I looked over to see him and a group of boys looking t them. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before looking back at the group to see them all looking at me. They were all talking to Xander, Everly, Alison and Piper who were the teachers going on this fieldtrip. "BOO" I heard someone shout and I screamed before covering my mouth. I clutched at my shirt before turning around to see Harris. I started hitting him with my bag and he was laying on the floor now. "That's what you get you dumbass" I said and my bag was pulled out of my hand causing me to look up to see Xander. "Alright Miss. White stop hitting your brother with your bag" she said and I could see she was holding in her laugh. "What the hell is in that bag of yours" he said standing up and rubbing his side. "You'll never know" I said yanking my bag back from Xander before sticking my tongue out at him. "You White's are one crazy family" I heard the same boy say and I turned around. "You wanna be next" I said holding my bag up and he put his hands up in surrender.

Since it wasn't just me, Xander, Everly, Piper and Alison going we thought we'd explore Disneyworld alone at night we would still explore it in the morning but not together. I made a little Adventure book for us and also my autograph book that was just a small art book that I designed myself. The adventure book had little plastic pockets to put the pictures in. We already had a couple from when we started dating which was when we went to the movie theater. Since then I've been filling it up with more pictures.

"Alright everyone on the buses" I heard Everly shout and everyone started filling into the buses

"Alright everyone on the buses" I heard Everly shout and everyone started filling into the buses. I walked up onto one of the buses and took a seat in the front setting my bag down under the seat. "Is that the adventure book" I heard Xander say and I looked up to see her sitting down next to me. "Yeah it is" I said and she took it out of my hands. "Oh your looking through the adventure book" I heard Everly's voice and looked up to see her and the other two sitting down. The three of them sat in front of us since it was the only seat left.

Alison's pov:

I smiled before lifting up the camera that was around my neck and took a picture of Y/N fast asleep with her head resting on Xander's shoulder and Xander's head resting on Y/N's fast asleep as well. "Did you just take a picture" I heard Everly say and I nodded before showing her the picture. "Hey I took the chance I'll never get another picture of Xander fast asleep she's usually always wide awake" I said and Piper grabbed the camera and smiled. "It's true Eve" she said and we all looked back to see them still sleeping. I grabbed the adventure book that was sitting on Xander's lap and looked through it while smiling. "Alright everyone listen up" I heard Everly say and everyone went quiet. "In 3 hours we will be stopping stretch our legs out and after that I suggest you all take a nap or something because it'll take about 15 hours to get there" she said before sitting down and stroking her hands through her perfectly short white hair. "Psst" we looked over at the seat next to us to see Y/N's older brothers looking at us. "Yes" Piper said before closing her book. "Can you send us that picture when you guys print it out" Harris said right before getting smacked on the head by Gracie causing him to yelp again. "Your not getting anything to just tease Y/N I don't know how she puts up with you your a dumbass" Gracie said and I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. "Your no fun" Harris said before rolling her eyes.