Our Little Secret

Y/N's pov:

It was weird not seeing Xander, Everly, Alison and Piper in school it's been about a week since they haven't been back and I'm starting to get worried. Gracie got sick last Wednesday and hasn't been back since either. I've been spending a lot of time with Cora, Alma and Ezekiel since then and it was pretty fun. They told me not to worry about Alison and the others but how can I not I truly care for them. I was walking through the halls to my first class of the day which was English. Our substitute Mr. Farren was a total asshole and a pervert. He would always check out the girls bodies when they walked into the classroom making me disgusted. "Hey Y/n are you there" I heard Alma said and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah what were you saying" I asked and she just smiled. "Nevermind" she said and I looked at her confused before nodding.

We walked into class and when I looked up I gasped at who I saw. Xander was sitting on her desk wearing some dark blue ripped jeans and a maroon button up shirt. She looked tired as hell under that makeup I could see she was zoned out. I walked up to her and waved my hand in front of her face causing her to snap out of it. She looked down at me before smiling tiredly. "You look like you've been hit by a truck" I said and she just raised her eyebrow. "Do I" she said and her voice was raspy as hell. I just nodded and she got off her desk and walked behind it. Her hair was up in a messy bun and I could see the dark circles under her eyes even though she was wearing makeup. I walked around her desk so I was standing in front of her. My body just moved on it's own and now I was cupping her face in my hands as I watched her close her eyes. I pulled her down so I wasn't standing on my tippy toes and I kissed her forehead. I felt her hands wrap around my small wrists and I watched as her eyes open and she smiled tiredly. "Thank you" she whispered and I smiled before nodding. My eyes widen in shock when she pulled me into a hug and buried her head into my neck. I looked over to see Cora and the other two smirking causing my face to heat up. "Xander" I heard a voice and I looked behind Ezekiel and his siblings to see Piper standing there. I tried to pull away but her grip tightened around me. "Cora, Alma and Ezekiel go to the cafeteria English class is canceled today" I heard Piper say and I watched her walk over before grabbing a piece of paper and writing on it. She stuck it onto the front of the door. 

A couple seconds later I saw Everly and Alison walk in before they shut the door behind them. "Can you please let me go" I said and I pushed on Xander's chest but I heard her growl making me stop. I heard the bell ring meaning first period has started. "X come on let her go" I heard Alison say and Xander finally pulled away and I knew my face was burning up. I felt her hand stroke through my hair since I had my head down. She placed her index finger under my chin and lifted my face up making me look up at her. "Can I kiss you" she whispered and I shyly nodded. She cupped my face in her hands and pulled me into a kiss. "Mmm are you cheating on us X" I jumped back as my eyes widen in shock. "Really you three" Xander said and I heard laughing. "Don't worry little one we were just joking" I heard Alison say and her breath fanned across my ear making me shiver. 

When it was lunch time they told me I could eat with them so I went to the cafeteria to get my food when I bumped into someone. "Oh so-" I looked up and my eyes widen in shock. "Victor your back" I said and he smiled before nodding. "Oh babe there you are" I heard Riley's voice making me stiffen up. "Oh hello Y/N how are you" she said and I watched as she wrapped her arm around Victor. "I'm fine" I said and she smiled. We just stood there and I started getting nervous and felt I like I was on the brick of a panic attack until I felt a hand on my back making me look up to see Piper standing right beside me. "Oh hello Mrs. Wish" Riley said and I looked back over to see her looking at me with an unreadable expression. 

"Come on let's get some food" I heard Alison say and I nodded before we walked off. "Are you alright" she whispered next to my ear and I looked up at her. "Yeah I'm fine thank you though" I said and she smiled.