Luca

I sat in my office waiting for Alexa. She asked to see me, and I've been meaning to talk to her about what happened. A knock at the door and Alexa slid in closing the door behind her. "So the results are back, she is your daughter. So we should go ahead and set her up with trust, and make sure you are financially protected from her mother. I think it's best if she lives here with us. There's no telling why her mother brought her into your life now, and she did seem to look as if she were on something." Alexa was talking at a speed of a hundred miles per hour. "Stop! God Alexa! Just shut up!" Alexa's eyes widened in shock, as she slowly sat down. "First of all, there is no "we" second you do not touch my damn daughter without my say so, you don't even speak to her without my say so. And lastly, you will not disrespect the mother of my child like that again. I don't care what you think of her."

"I was just trying to help. I don't want anyone using you. I care about you." I never could understand why I have such a sweet spot for Alexa, but I do. I can't pretend I don't care about Alexa. She's taken care of me since Lana left. She was there for me and supported me. "You scared Leah. Let me handle my family, I'm not naive and trust that I know what I'm doing." I ran a hand through my hair trying to figure out what I'm going to do with Alexa. I know what I want, and that's still Lana, but I don't want to hurt Alexa either. "Okay, I'm sorry." Alexa stood and quickly headed over to hug me. Once her arms were around me the door swung open, and my mother ran in. "Get out cupcake, I need a word with my son." Mom rolled her eyes at Alexa. I think she never liked Alexa because of Lana. She always loved Lana, and she was hurt when Lana ran away. She was bitter when Alexa showed up. I think that was her way of showing loyalty towards Lana. They always had a strange relationship. I couldn't begin to understand it. "What is it?" I asked as she ushered Alexa out. "He's here." She answered.