Luca

I watched as Lana was thrown off the boat. "Lana!" I screamed. "Go Luca! Get Leah!" Robbie shoved me in the direction of the boat, before turning and running towards the shore. "Antonio!" I quickly climbed onboard and took out every man in my way, desperately searching for my daughter. "Someone get her out of the water so we can go!" Antonio was barking orders when I found him. "You are not going anywhere with my family!"

"Luca, save me the trouble of breaking my promise to Lana to keep you alive. Get off my boat." Antonio rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You know I can't do that."

"I suppose she can learn to forgive me the way she's forgiven you countless times."

"You tried to kill her!" I reminded him.

"That wasn't me! That was on you! If you had just stayed away! If you hadn't gotten her pregnant! She was so close to falling for me! So close! She felt something, Luca and I know you know it's true."

"That was in the past." I tried to stay focused.

"Come on now, you don't actually believe that. We both know she's torn."

"Maybe she was Antonio, but she'll never trust you again after this. She'll never look at you as anything but the enemy." Antonio only smirked in response, shaking his head in disagreement.

"That's the difference between you and I, she can forgive me because even in doing this, I never pretended to be anything I'm not. You? You hide things and lie to her. She's constantly doubting herself and her feelings, because you can't just show her who you truly are. You were bred to be nothing more than a killer, just like our father!" He growled the word father.

"No you're wrong again. The real difference between us, I may have been bred that way, but I chose a different path, I chose Lana, over business. Whereas you chose to use her in your plot to kill me, because I was the son our father chose to keep!" Now furious, Antonio quickly pulled a gun out and fired it at me. I quickly took cover, as he made his escape. Once gone, I followed after him.