Chapter 1

The Fairly Odd Parents: S2E1
Boys in a Band
-~-

Your POV

I yawned as I heard my alarm go off. Turning over I slam the snooze button before checking the time: 6:30 A.M. I slip out of bed, open the curtains and walk to the bathroom to start my day. I took a quick shower, got dressed and bushed my hair and teeth.

Exiting the bathroom, Cosmo and Wanda appeared in front of me:
"Good morning (Y/N)!" They said together as I took a seat on my deskchair. It startled me a little since I wasn't used to it yet. "Why are you up so early, sweetie?" Wanda asked. I smiled at them, pulling out my bag from underneath the desk.

"I have to make lunch for Timmy and myself today. Mom and dad had to leave early for work." I said, putting my hair together since it kept falling in my face. "Oh, is there anything we can do to help?" Cosmo asked, trying to help my 'burden'.

I rested my chin in my hand while thinking: "Well, you can help me by making sure Timmy gets ready in time for school. And while you guys do that, I'll make lunch."

"Sure thing!" Cosmo said, giving me a thumbs up. Wanda gave me a quick wink, "Alright (Y/N)!"

I loved having my godparents around. They made me have something to look forward to. I turn on the radio. While grabbing my books I needed for the day, the anchorman starts to speak: "Good morning Dimmsdal! Do you know why it's good?"

"Because today my lucky day?" I question mumbling, in the process of checking my bag before zipping it up.

"Nope, because tonight is the night of the big Chip Skylark concert. And here is his new hit song 'My shiny teeth and me'."

I heard laughter coming from Timmy's room.

I smiled, humming along with the lyrics. I knew a few of Chip Skylarks songs, although I wasn't a typical fangirl. Depending if I like a song, the song had to have three things:
A nice melody;
A good rhythm;
Good lyrics.

In my opinion, this song had all of them. I put on my headphones to continue listening to the song as turned the button of my radio to 'Off'. With my shoes and jacket in one hand and my backpack in the other, I made my way down the stairs. Once in the kitchen, I took out our lunchboxes and started to prepare lunch for later.

In for a new day of school. The same old teachers, the same old classmates and the same old routine.

--- Time skip after school ---

I was sitting in my room finishing the last page of my homework, when I heard some commotion come from downstairs. Making my way over there, I saw Timmy, mom and dad stand near the front door.

"A surprise? What is it?! What?!" Timmy said happily. He was jumping up and down in excitement. I stood next to him, as dad opened the door "IT'S VICKY!"

I swallowed as I heard her name.
That's no surprise, that's downright a punishment.

However, instead of wearing her usual green shirt she wore a pink one with the words 'I LOVE CHIP' on them.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Turner.", Vicky said in her fake friendly voice before turning to us, "Hello kids, who aren't Chip Skylark." She groaned under her breath. I gave her an angerly glare before looking confused to my parents.