Chapter 2

Previously

All my patience had disappeared into thin air by now. I was beyond frustrated.

"FINE! I wish the worst possible non-lethal thing would happen to Chip Skylark, RIGHT NOW!"

Cosmo and Wanda waved their wands, as shortly afterwards a loud crash could be heard from outside.

-----------------------------------

Third POV

The doorbell rang, making the 'fangirl' in the living room look away from the TV-screen, as she was sipping from the straw in her soda bottle. Putting it down on the side table she stomped over to the front door.

"Who in their right mind would think of interrupting me, when I am about to watch TEEN SINGING SENSATION-..."
But by opening the door she was lost at words. A bright shining light came from the person standing in the doorway. It was the one and only CHIP SKYLARK! Vicky stood there dumbfounded, until she processed, that what was happening at that moment, was real.

"Chip Skylark? AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" She shrieked, bitting her fingernails in the hope to ease down her nerves. Little hearts started floating around the redhaired teenage girl as the looked at her dream idol.

"Hi", The black-haired male in front of her said, doing a few poses and dance moves as he did so. "I was just in a non-lethal accident in my record company's car. When all of a sudden this tree seemed to pop out of nowhere."

Vicky looked, still in her fangirling fase, at the road in front of the Turner's home. There was indeed a broken car in the middle of the road, crashed into a tree. Before it finally exploded into a million pieces.

"Totally weird. The album comes out July 24. Can I use your phone?" Chip asked, making a finger pointing gesture at Vicky. Causing her to giggle as she pulled out her phone.

"Sure, ehhh. Use my special phone."

But as the popstar pressed in the first button, some grey mist came from it. "Tuesday is applesauce day..." Chip mumbled. Losing consciousness, before quickly falling to the floor.

"Even unconscious he is delicious. Mmm!" She sighed lovingly.

A couple of feet further, Timmy had been watching the whole scene. The boy smiled at the outcome of his wish: "HA! The worst possible thing that could happen to Chip is to be stuck here with Vicky like (Y/N) and me!".

Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda quickly hid behind the sofa, watching Vicky tie up Chip in metal chains before dragging him along the floor.

"Do you think this wish really was a good idea, sport?" Wanda asked. "HA! The only sentence your hear with the words 'Timmy' and 'think' in them is if the word 'doesn't' is in between them!" Cosmo laughed, while the little brunet glared angrily at the magical creature.

"I have a bad feeling about this. Just wait until (Y/N) discovers what the outcome of your wish was."

Vicky kicked open the door to (Y/N)'s bedroom, who was currently in the kitchen, before placing her 'fiancée' on the bed. She began searching between her own personal collection of purple and pink-ish dresses, hoping to find the perfect one.

In the meantime, Chip had regained consciousness. Looking towards the fangirl relatively calm, knowing the fact that he was chained up.

Vicky gasped, seeing that her crush had awoken. "Do you like this one that makes me look like Mrs Chip Skylark? ...", pulling out a pink frilly dress but soon replacing it with a purple one, "... Or this one that makes me look like Mrs Chip Skylark?"

"I don't really think it matter. I think you'd make a Mrs Skylark, Mrs Skylark." The teenager replied, giving her a perfect smile with a wink.

Vicky had heart floating all around her head. Ripping the dress she was holding in half do to her excitement. "AAAAAAAHHHH, I LOVE YOU CHIP SKYLARK! I'm gonna call all my friends and invite them to the wedding! But first I got to find some friends..." She yelled out, saying the last part in an unsure tone.

Jumping over the bed, she bolt out the room before slamming the door close behind her.

Chip sighed "Ah, another day, another wakado holding me against my will..."
Soon after letting his head rest in the fluffy pillow, he felt weight near the end of the bed. Causing him to glance over. There he was met with the small 10-year-old brunet boy.

"Hi Chip, I'm Timmy. Having a cruddy day like me?!" he said loudly, only inches away from the singer's face. But instead of reacting to Timmy's rudeness, explaining that he only had those days when dissapointing his fans.

"Wait, wait, I didn't dissapoint you, did I?" Chip questioned.

Timmy explained the hole situation to Chip. From having a bad day at school, to having his parents and sister forget his birthday, to be babysitted by Vicky. Chip felt sorry for the little guy in front of him, deciding to change the topic.

"So is Vicky the sister you were talking about earlier?" he asked. Now observing the room he was placed in. It looked like a girls room, more specific a modern, yet cosy, teenagers room.

"WHAT?!" Timmy yelled, nearly having to vomit from only the though. "Yuck! Not in a billion years!"

"Oh, then who is your sister?" Chip asked curious.