Chapter 12

The Fairly Odd Parents: S3E30
Chip of The Old Chip
-~-

Third POV

It was just an ordinairy schoolday in the city of Dimmsdale. Well, except for Dimmsdale Elementery. The large school board at the entrance informing it's students about a big assembly taking place today.

All the kids were currently rounded up inside the the theaterhall. The principal standing on stage. "Hello, my dear students. We have called today's big assembly to announce what this year's 'big musical production' will be!" She tried to say with exitement.
Except non of the kids showed any interest what so ever, gazing at the woman on stage utterly bored out of their minds.

"And now, with the big news, your drama teacher Mr. Bickles!" The principal announced while stepping to the side. The curtains were moved to the side to reveal their slightly over dramatic drama-teacher.

"This year's musical will be one of my own desin based on, what in my humble opinion is the greatest series of films ever made! Ryan McCain Loose Cannon Cop : The Musical!" He said overly enthousiastic. A banner attached to the ceiling outrollinh itself to reveal the title and actors face on it.

"What?! That is the dumbest idea ever!" Timmy complained. Cosmo and Wanda popping up as sticks on the school book that lay in his lap.

"Not so fast! Remember my edible wrist watch?" Comso said, showing his arm. At his wrist was a wristwatch in the from of a pie. The watch itself becoming undone mere seconds later.

"It didn't keep time and it tasted horrible." Wanda reminded him while eyeing the now broken gadget around her huseband's wrist.

"And that was my slogan!" Cosmo added like his happy yet idiot self.

Mr. Bickles went on with explaining some of the details for the musical. "Starting tomorrow, one of you will have the chance to audition for the lead part of Ryan McCain. I need to find the most musical, matcho, multi-talented young male who can fight, sing and hold his own next to..."

But Timmy sighed with his arms crossed. "Never in a billion years-" He started annoyed.

"Our female lead, the fabulous Trixie Tang!" The drama teacher finished. The black haired girl confidently walking up on stage, sending the audience a smile and wink.

Timmy's eyes turning into little hearts upon hearing his crush's name.
"I gotta practice my singing!" He said with determination.

"Has it been a million years yet? My watch must have stopped." Comso commented, he and Wanda now both looking down at his still busted edibale wristwatch.

Your POV

Finally school is done for today.
The school bus had just dropped Timmy and myself off at our home. Timmy going on and on about some kind of play they were holding at his school.

"I gotta practice my lines!" He said, rushing up to his room.

"Tell me again why he is marticipating in a play?" I asked Cosmo and Wanda confused. Now walking into my own bedroom.

"Apparently some girl he's got a crush on, plays the other leading part." Wanda informed me.

"Let me guess, Trixie Tang?" I said with a raised eyebrow. The two fairies nodding their head.

"Oops, Timmy's calling. See you later (Y/N)." Wanda smiled as she and Comso poofed themselves into Timmy's room.

'Of course... Ugh, I don't get why he has a crush on her. She is soooo full of herself! She can't even remember his name and, as far as I know, always ignores him like he is air. Oh well, I guess he'll grow out of it. Eventually...'