Chapter 16: Surprise?

Ji Fei Fei's dance was the finale of the show. Under the stage, all the audience stared at her.

She wore a beautiful white dance dress, and posed on her tiptoe.

The bright stage lights all gathered on her, she looked so glamorous.

In a corner not illuminated by the spotlight, Jibai sat alone on a chair with her legs apart, and the cumbersome cello was resting between her legs. She picked up the lever and gently traced the first melody.

The mellow tone of the cello wraps around the hearts of every audience like a ribbon, bringing them into the situation in an instant.

With the sound of the piano, Ji Fei Fei began to dance.

The audience was immersed in this feast of audio-visual enjoyment.

Gradually... the cello's tone turned to low alcohol, to sadness, and rendered a certain atmosphere of death, like heavy sighs after another.

Ji Fei Fei's cheerful and awkward dancing posture no longer fits with the sad cello singing. She fiddled with her posture on the stage like an outsider.

The audience in the audience has been replaced by the sadness of the cello into their sad emotions. When they watched Ji Feifei's frivolous performance, they couldn't help but frowned and felt a little annoying.

At this moment, the tone of the cello changed abruptly, like a gurgling stream suddenly entering a steep area, and it began to become rush and aggravated, like some kind of angry resistance, like a roar and accusation.

Sitting in the middle of the auditorium, Xie Sui frowned slightly, his pitch-black eyes locked on the bleak silhouette in the shadow of the stage.

The heart suddenly felt a sharp sting, and breathing became a little difficult.

Even if she couldn't see her face clearly, Xie Sui seemed to be able to feel that she was crying.

Ji Feifei's dance can no longer keep up with the cello's melody, she can only stop, standing awkwardly on the stage, like a beam jumping clown.

It was the first time that the two lighting engineers saw this situation. They looked at each other, and then unanimously decided to readjust the stage lighting.

The light that struck Ji Fei Fei dimmed, and a white chasing light fell on Ji Bai's head.

The audience finally saw the girl playing the cello alone in the shadows.

She was wearing a beautiful fringed dress, the color of the skirt was as bright as blood, and her skin became whiter and more flawless.

She closed her eyes, and the crystal tears fell down the corners of her eyes. She was immersed in her strong emotions and did not notice the changes around her.

Under the chasing light, her facial features appear three-dimensional and distinct, and the beauty is palpitating.

Ji Fei was unwilling to be robbed of the limelight by Ji Bai, she started dancing again and decided to keep up with Ji Bai's rhythm.

However, she had poor dance skills and didn't train well. In addition to this anxiety, she took a little longer, and only heard a "hiss" sound, the dance skirt suddenly collapsed!

The audience exclaimed, talking in a low voice, laughing, and at the same time showing considerable dissatisfaction with her sabotaging the cello performance.

The performance assistant repeatedly gestured to Ji Fei Fei and told her to step down quickly and stop being embarrassed.

Ji Feifei pinched the hole on the side of her clothes and insisted on refusing to step down. This is her performance. She is the protagonist. Why should she step down!