Chapter 69: coax!

Roommate Xu Jiayi saw that Jibai was packing her clothes and luggage, and seemed to be about to go out. She stood up and leaned against the desk and asked meaningfully: "Xiaobai is going out again on eleven?"

Ji Bai casually said "Uh", put his schoolbag on his back, and walked out to the downstairs to find that he had forgotten to bring his mobile phone.

When she returned to the dormitory, she heard Xu Jiayi's voice coming from the concealed door: "It looks pretty pure and lives outside the school every night. Tsk, if the boys who confessed to her knew that her private life was so chaotic, I don't know what to think."

Qiao Qiao said: "Xu Jiayi, don't talk about Xiaobai like that. She has a boyfriend and it is normal to live outside."

Xu Jiayi's voice was sharp: "Is this normal? How old is she?"

"You are so generous."

The person who said this is Pang Ying, the head of the dormitory. She has a straightforward personality and she can't understand Xu Jiayi's arrangement of others behind the scenes: "What matters to you in your private life. There is no law that adults cannot live together. You still treat yourself as a high school. Health."

Xu Jiayi's face flushed: "I won't be as shameless as her."

"You're just jealous of Xiaobai's handsome boyfriend. You are jealous of your favorite male **** Qi Li. You confessed to her."

Xu Jiayi, who was suddenly poked at the center of the matter, said excitedly: "Who said I like Qi Li, I don't like boys with no taste. Besides, what is the use of being handsome? Nowadays, wealth and power are king. Jibai boyfriend doesn't look so good..."

Qiao Qiao also doesn't like Xu Jiayi's being a villain behind his back, so he replied: "Now that he is still young, who is not relying on his parents at home, even if his family is average, the most important thing is to have a future. It's too much to say that her boyfriend has no money and power."

"What do you know, family background determines your future horizons, have you ever heard a sentence called class consolidation?"

Pang Ying said: "Xu Jiayi, you are not a rich lady. Wouldn't it be funny if you told us about class consolidation."

Jibai knows that Xu Jiayi has some money at home and runs a small-scale private enterprise with the momentum of a nouveau riche. As soon as she came to school, she occupied two closets. She said that she had a lot of clothes and one closet could not fit. She must be a soft-tempered roommate. Jojo gave her his wardrobe and said that she would give her money, making Jojo cry.

Later, Jibai came forward and took Xu Jiayi's clothes out of Qiaoqiao's closet, and threw them on her desk, saying that the closet couldn't fit, so don't bring so many. Each closet should be one, and no one should be special.

After that incident, Xu Jiayi was still a little bit embarrassed by Jibai, and didn't dare to mess with her, that is, she had the ability to arrange behind her back.

Jibai pushed the door in, walked to his desk and picked up the lost cell phone.

Seeing Ji Bai, Xu Jiayi showed a panic on her face: "You... why are you back again?"

Ji Bai raised the phone: "What did you just say about class solidification."

"It's nothing."

Facing Ji Bai, Xu Jiayi immediately persuaded him. Ji Bai looked gentle and kind, but Xu Jiayi knew that Ji Bai was definitely not easy to provoke, so she never dared to be a demon in front of Ji Bai.

Pang Ying said contemptuously: "If you have the courage to arrange people behind, don't you have the courage to admit it."

Xu Jiayi gave Pang Ying a fierce look, but still gritted her teeth to deny: "I don't!"