Chapter 40: Sweetheart

During the Lantern Festival on the 15th of the first lunar month, Yin Xiaxia and the others asked Jibai to go to the People's Park to go shopping together.

The park is walking along the artificial river, with lights and colorful lights, vendors set up stalls to sell ornaments and barbecues, forming a night market street, many young people like to come here for supper.

Someone put a blessing lantern in the river, and let the lantern boat float downstream with the water.A beautiful little lantern boat almost illuminates the entire river, and the river twists and turns through the park, looking from a distance, The lights and shadows flickered, like being in a dream.

Yin Xiaxia took Jibai and went to the river to join in the fun. She bargained with the grandmother who sold lanterns and bought the lotus lantern made of thin fabric for a price of fifteen yuan two.

"The Lantern Festival is also called the Shangyuan Festival. To be precise, it is our Chinese Valentine's Day." Yin Xiaxia took a marker and said to Jibai back: "Write the name of the person you like on the lantern, and the lantern will go smoothly. The river floats into his hands."

Jibai smiled and said: "I think there is a 99% probability that your sweetheart's name will float down the water into the sewer."

Yin Xiaxia hit her vigorously: "Could you not be so disgusting, it's not emotional."

Jibai put his head on her shoulder, and looked at the lotus lantern in her hand curiously: "Whose name did you write?"

Yin Xiaxia showed her generously: "Here, my husband."

She wrote the name of a new male star who debuted.

"Although ninety-nine percent will really float into the sewer."

Jibai squatted down, looked at the lotus lantern floating in the river, and said softly: "Isn't there a one percent chance that it will float into the hands of your sweetheart?"

"Forget it, I don't believe this one percent."

Jibai put his lotus lantern into the water, tenderness between her eyebrows: "I believe it."

One percent, one thousandth, one billionth chance... she believed it, because she was born again with a vague chance of the number of stars in the Milky Way.

She believes in all miracles in this world.

"Huh, Xiaobai, whose name are you writing?"

Jibai showed it to her, she only wrote four words, peacefully.

"You are too old-fashioned."

"Is it safe?"

"Not really, but you can at least add a name, such as Xie Sui or something."

Yin Xiaxia mentioned Xie Sui casually, but Jibai's little heart bumped inexplicably.

"Why are you talking about him."

"He is the crush of all the girls in the school. No girl can talk to him for more than three sentences without blushing." Yin Xiaxia looked at Ji Bai and smiled slyly: "He likes to provoke you, it's like that **** love."

Jibai rubbed Yin Xiaxia's head: "You girl, at a young age, why are you thinking about these love and love, can you decorate it?"

"Pretend something else, what?"

"Wang Empress, fifty-three simulation volume?"

"Jibai, are you poisonous!"

Jibai smiled and said nothing more.

The image of the unruly teenager standing in the snow waiting for her appeared in her mind.

Snow was flying all over the sky, but somewhere in her heart was warm.