Chapter 23: Contempt

Since that incident, Jibai has deliberately alienated the contact with Xie Sui.

Recalling her last life, she always read the newspaper about the accident that Xie Sui had kept, and saw that the warped racing car in the newspaper was dragged up from the cliff, she felt...horrified.

She was not sure whether the accident was man-made or an accident, or even if he escaped after Yao Wu's incident.

In the last life of Jibai, there was almost no intersection with Xie Sui in middle school. A lot of information was later obtained from his oral narration.

But now, the intersection between her and Xie Sui is gradually increasing. She cannot predict where the future outcome will lead. She is afraid of this uncertainty, because the only thing she can control is her own life.

The day Jibai met Chen Zheyang was a sunny day rarely seen in winter.

When she opened the bicycle chain, she heard a clear voice from behind her: "Jie Bai?"

Jibai turned her head and saw Chen Zheyang carrying a schoolbag on one shoulder, pushing a bicycle and standing in front of her. He looked like a boy, with black and white eyes, handsome facial features, and a pair of slightly raised peach eyes with spring warmth. Huakai smiled: "I didn't expect that I met you on the first day of coming to Dexin High School."

Chen Zheyang is Jibai's childhood sweetheart, and the only boy she has ever liked in her youth. Of course, it is the kind of love she silently puts in her heart.

Chen Zheyang was very good. He transferred to Dexin High School in his second year of high school. For the next two years, he stayed at the top of the school year until the college entrance examination, becoming the city's number one in science.

He is from a privileged background, a typical rich man, graceful, cautious in words and deeds, and has a good education. When he was in contact with girls, he was very gentlemanly, which made people feel like spring breeze.

No girl can resist the temptation of this kind of boy, including Jibai, who was in love at the beginning of her youth. On the night after the college entrance examination, Chen Zheyang confessed to Jibai. The two were admitted to the same university and were naturally together.

Jibai even felt that Chen Zheyang was the only bright color in her gloomy life.

Until later...

Chen Zheyang persuaded Jibai to go to the hospital to give Jifei a blood transfusion time and time again, comforting her, and telling her that these are all you should do. I like Jibai, a gentle and kind girl, and will definitely not care about her sister's life and death.

Chen Zheyang didn't tell her the truth until Ji Bai was dying.

Chen Zheyang likes Ji Feifei, because Ji Feifei is very weak and can satisfy all his princes and heroes' fantasy.

The reason why he chose to be with Jibai is also to use this way to accompany Ji Feifei silently. He feels that he is very great and even has the courage to sacrifice his happiness for love.

Later, he persuaded Jibai to go for a blood transfusion countless times, at first he coaxed her, and later morally kidnapped her and even dragged her to the hospital forcibly.

In order to fulfill his self-proclaimed great love mission, he sacrificed Jibai.

Like his parents and Ji Feifei, he is essentially a devil who **** blood with an emotional card.

......

"Hey, Xiaobai, don't you know me? I'm Brother Zheyang." Chen Zheyang rubbed his head: "We haven't seen each other for many years. Why, don't you know me?"