Chapter Two

James POV
"Sooooo, it's been a while," Noah says with his regular crooked grin.

"Yeah," I say.

He grabs a sharpie and draws a smile on the egg.

"Hey wait a second, what's that," he gestures to a piece of tech attached to the bottom of the egg.

We call Ms. Turner over, she laughs.

"I wondered who'd be the first to find it, when the egg is cold, it will start screaming, and won't stop until it's properly warmed up," as if on que an egg starts screaming, everyone covers there ears.

"What the fuck is wrong with you," I ask angrily, our egg starts to scream and when Noah doesn't do anything about it I tuck it into my jacket, it takes a few minutes but eventually it stops. Noah laughs, I elbow him harshly in the ribs.

The bell rings.

"We should go to my house after school to decide shifts for the egg," I say, "You keep it for now and bring it to my house this afternoon and we'll set up a schedule,"

"Why do I have to keep it first?" He asks yawning.

"Because your dumb ass didn't warm it up when it was screaming a second ago," he shrugs and takes the egg.

We both go about our day as usual.

Noah's POV
I'm the one who has to start with the egg, it screamed in every class, in my science class I borrowed a thermometer and learned it has to be at 95 degrees to shut it up.

Some kid started crying because they took off the alarm and their egg cracked. So we can't just cheat,

But honestly I haven't spoken to James since elementary school and he changed a lot. For one, just walking around I watched him wink at twelve girls. Before he wouldn't even talk to anyone but me and Emma, he was shy and didn't really make decisions for himself.

His hair is curly but I know that it's not naturally like that so he must of curled it, he's wearing white Nikes, sweatpants, and a grey windbreaker, which is a lazy outfit compared to my jeans, shirt with the nasa logo on it, and converses.

It's kinda lunch time so I sit with my usual crowed.

"Hannah, tell Noah what you just told me," a girl at my table says.

"Well I heard that James slept with Mrs. J,"Hannah says.

"She's like forty, why do people think he did that," I say, "actually I have a project with him I might ask if he did," I say laughing.

"Wait doesn't he hate you," Kaiden says raising an eyebrow,

"and don't you hate him," Hannah adds concerned, Albert walks over from the football table with James.

He's probably the only nice football player, he sits down.

"Hey guys, so James is pissed," Albert says, looking at me.

"He always is, what's new," I say with a laugh and blowing James a kiss, he sees it and gags.

"That was unnecessary," Albert says sadly.

A girl slides into his lap and his eyes brighten, I stand up and throw away my shit.

"James, I kinda want to be your girlfriend," she says nervously with a thick Hispanic accent.

"Uh- sure Julia," he says smiling. The same kid from the bus slaps the back of his head.

"FINALLY," he exclaims, James looks back grinning,

"Fuck off, Sean," James says kissing Julia gently on the corner of the mouth.

Over all he seems to treat her gently, his hands are loose around her waist while still communicating to other guys that she's taken, my thoughts are interrupted by a scream.

"Stupid mother fucker," I mutter running back to the table I grab the egg and rub it till it's warm.

"Can you actually take care of our egg instead of staring at me and my girlfriend," the way he says girlfriend is like he's proud of being with her.

It's not what I expected knowing his history of sleeping with girls and than throwing them away.

"I was throwing my trash away," I grab a unopened soda can from the table and throw it at him, "While I was having trouble distinguishing which was the place to put it, I think I found it now," he just catches it and takes a sip out of it.

"Hey that was mine Noah," Hannah says with a glare. I hand her two bucks.

It's than when I remember, that A, we only have two periods left and B my cars in the shop.

"Actually James I need a ride, car pooling is better for the environment anyway," I say with a shrug, he nods.

"Actually wait, how did you know I left my car here last night, we both took the bus to school today,"  he says raising a suspicious eyebrow.

In all honesty I forgot because usually he drives. I was saved from answering this question by the bell, because he doesn't need a reason to laugh at me

He probably thinks I stalk him now. Great.

A/N
Sorry for the kinda filler chapter and happy pride month! Double update today to celebrate I almost just made this a really long chapter but decided I'll just right another one and post it, and than write a third one for Friday lol.

Byyyyeee <3