What is she hiding from me?

Natsuki's POV:

I wake up to feel a warmth surrounding my body as i slowly open my eyes, drowsy it takes me a bit to realize whats happening,Once i open my eyes and look up to  see yuri extremely close to me, mentally freaking out i move her arms out of the way and quickly sit up before covering my face as i cool off.holy shit i did not expect that was how would  wake up.As i chill out i get out of bed to splash some water on my face i hear yuri yawning which makes me silently run to the bathroom because i can not stand to look her in the eyes right now.When i go to the bathroom i look in the mirror and see my face which is extremely red for obvious reasons, so i start running the water before splashing it on my face and taking deep breaths before returning to yuri.

Yuri POV:

As i yawn and stretch before opening my eyes and looking over to my side to see natsuki gone, but not long after that i hear the water running.I give a sigh of relief before realizing that she woke up to me cuddling her.Shit that wasn't the plan i was supposed to wake up before her so she didn't see that, great now she thinks im a freak great job yuri. I  bury my face in my hands as i mentally scold myself  on what i just did before i hear footsteps approaching the door way i look up to see natsuki with her usual sweet smile waving to me.

"Good morning yuri"

"G-good moring natsuki, how did y-you sleep last night"

"Pretty good, how about you?"she says as she brushes her finger through her messy pink hair trying to straighten it out.

"P-pretty good"

"Good"she says before she sits down in my chair by my desk and stretches."So what do you want to do today before i have to go home?" she asks as she rubs her eyes still waking up slowly.

"U-um i don't have any ideas do you"

"Well im pretty sure that i saw a corner store not to far from your house that we could walk to if your down"she suggests.

"That does sound fun b-but we could also go to the mall as well, if you want."after i say this she looks at me confused.

"Do you really think that we are both athletic enough to walk all the way to the mall which is almost 6 miles away?Yeah no way in hell."i stare at her blankly before responding.

"You know i have a car right?"she laughs after i say this.

"Yeah sure, that Dodge Challenger is definitely yours and not your parents" she says while laughing hysterically.

"Umm that is my car"

"No way, you are 18 no way your parents get you a $42,000 dollar car"i sigh after she says this.

"Follow me" i say as i get up and grab my keys off my desk and walk to the garage.When i open the door to the garage i unlock the car and look back at natsuki, who has her jaw dropped.

"No fucking way, how rich are you?"she asks in shock.

"Ha you would be surprised what happens when all your parents focus on is work"i say as my  expression saddens without me noticing. 

"Oh im so sorry yuri"she says sympathetically which makes me realize that my expression changed.

"O-oh sorry to worry you its ok, its been like this since i was 7 so it doesn't really bother me anymore"

"Are you sure"

"Yeah"

"Ok good, alright im gonna get ready"

"Wait so you do want to go to the mall?"

"Um hell yeah"she chuckles a bit before continuing to go up stairs.I laugh before following her, by the time i made it up to my room she was already walking to the bathroom to change so i go to my closet to pick out to wear something for the day.After a while i pick out a white thin long sleeve and white sweat pants, nothing much but it covers my scars and it doesn't look terrible. I shrug as i get dressed,but i didn't move to a different room because i thought if i was quick natsuki wouldn't see me changing.But when i was half way through changing with only a bra and the sweat pants on i hear the door behind me open, my eyes widen in fear as i see natsuki standing at the door.