I have to help her

Yuri's POV:

I wake up from a miserable night that i only got a hour of sleep from because i was think about natsuki all night i slowly get out of my bed still loopy from barely any sleep i start getting ready for school.As i walk to school i am still thinking about natsuki and it pisses me off that i can't stop thinking about her but at the same time i don't think i want to because i don't know what or who the hell caused that.When i get to school i got straight to my first period just to put my head down before class to get some sleep but my asshole of a teacher wakes me up.I go through the day feeling like shit to the point where i rather just pass out on the floor but i push through until the club.When the last period bell rings i quickly walk to the club room which makes me the first one there, i sigh as i pull out my book and start reading.A few moments later i hear the door open thinking much of it and wait  for who ever just walked in to say hi first.But my head immediately perks up when i hear a small kiss followed by the words.

"I love you"I look up to see monika and sayori acting like a couple, which puts me in shock because i completely thought monika was straight.But they still don't notice me as i stare in shock with my mouth slightly open until im finally able to say something.

"What the actual fuck is happening?"When i say this they both jump and slowly turn their heads in unison to look at me also in shock.

"Umm hey yuri when did you get here?"monika asks still frozen.

"Like five minutes ago"

"Oh well umm thats nice"

"Yeah, but since when was this a thing?"

"What thing?"

"You two, being together"

"Since this weekend"

"What the hell happened then?"   

"Thats a long story"As she says this i hear the door open to see natsuki, still wanting to ask her about it but i decided to do that later because now i have this on my hands.

"Whats happening?"natsuki asks confused considering she just walked in.

"Well apparently these two started dating this weekend"

"Wait really?You actually confessed monika?"When she says this it makes me and sayori incredibly confused.

"What do you mean natsuki?"sayori asks.

"Oh yeah i had a feeling monika has had a crush on you for a while so asked her if she was going to ask you out, and apparently she did"

"Well anyways, monika said that she had a long story about her sleepover so lets just get comfortable and listen"

"Alright sounds good" natsuki says as she puts her  stuff down and pulls up a chair as monika begins her story.

10 minutes later

After monika finished the story which put me and natsuki in to shock, because we had no clue that sayori was going through all that and what he was planing to do with all of us.

"Holy shit so if you didn't find that i would have been killed Friday?"natsuki says almosyt on the verge of tears.

"Yeah apparently"monika says before patting natsuki on the shoulder."But hey that didn't happen so everything is good, but yuri"She says as she looks over to me changing her sympathetic look to a serious one."Why the hell were you on the list?"

"O-oh well last Friday i saw murai and nitta h-hitting natsuki, so i stopped them thats probably why""So nitta and murai were basically bullying her?"

"Y-yeah pretty much"