I don't care what you think anymore

Monika's POV:

BEEP BEEP

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and stretch before turning it off and getting ready for school.As i get ready i go deep in to thought about today's club meeting with the new members.did i rehearse my lines enough?will that speech make them want to stay?what of i mess up? I shake my head as i finish getting ready doing my best to get rid of all those negative thoughts before opening the door to walk to school.When i get to school i am still worrying about today, but i just sigh and decided to text sayori to meet up.As i reach for the pocket of my uniform i freeze up and facepalm frustrated.

"Shit i forgot my phone at home"i mumble to myself before signing and walking to the place me and her usually meet up at which she was already at, as i approached her i say a worried look on her face.

"Hey sayori whats wrong?"

"Oh my god you scared me, why aren't you answering your phone?"she says as she pulls me in to a hug.

"Im sorry cinnamon bun, i was so stressed out this morning i forgot my phone"

"It ok"she says as we separate"Why are you stressed out though?Is is because the new members are showing up today?"

"Yeah i guess so"

"Why are you so nervous though?"

"I'm just worried that i'm gonna mess up during my speech or my speech won't be good enough and they won't want to stay"i say before sighing and taking a seat on the bench behind us and sayori sits down next to me as she puts her her arms around me.

"Hey don't worry about it you got this, also we talked about you being a perfectionist 24/7 its not good for your mental health"

"I know, i know its just im so used to it because i have been like this for years"i say as she hugs me tighter.

"Its ok, its gonna take a while to get over those habits but thats ok because i will help you"she says giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you"i say before kissing her on the forehead and hugging her back.As we are hugging the bell goes off and we say our good byes to start heading to our first period class.

Time skip  :)

When the last period bell rings i take a deep breath before getting up from my seat and start making my way to the club room.As i open the doors i see a girl with curly yellow hair that goes down half her back and red eyes talking to sayori, since i recognized the girl i decided to go up to them.

"Hello, you're taiyo correct?"

"Yep i sure am, im guessing you're president monika?"

"You can just call me monika"

"Alrighty then" she says giving me a smile, I smile back before turning to sayori who was holding the clipboard with the new members names on it.

"Hey sayori, how many more people do we have coming?"i ask as she looks at her clipboard.

"We have three more people coming yoi, kashikoi, and enerugi"

"Alright sounds good" i say before walking away and giving sayori a flirty wink which makes her blush but taiyo doesn't seem to notice.I put my stuff down before walking up to the podium to look over my lines one more time.As i go over my lines a girl with long white hair and pink eyes walk in and go over to sayori who checks her on her list.A few moments later two guys walk in one with dark blue hair and deep black eyes with glasses and the other had red hair and red eyes they also go up to sayori to get checked off.After she checks them off she walks up to the podium  to talk to me.