6:Donuts & Strawberry Pocky

Karaoke ended early around 5:30, Kaidou had messed up his throat a bit while preforming a hardcore rock song with Hairo. Saiki, Y/n and Raven made the thirty minutes trek back to the house mostly in silence, until Y/n decided to dig into her bag of somewhat cold treats. They were still slightly warm because of the bag keeping in the heat. She pulled her out a round, glazed, sugary treat. Pink frosting and white, heart-shaped sprinkles on top.

"What is this deviously rounded thing?" The Tameranean inspected it closely, sniffing it in awe.

"It's a donut Y/n, you eat it." Raven pointed out, swiping some of the frosting off of the dessert.

"It looks like something one would hit another with. Is it really edible?" Y/n asked, as she twirled it around her first finger.

"Yes, good grief, just grab some coffee jelly instead if you're gonna complain." Kusuo grumbled

"Kusuo, what is this?" Y/n held out a scone, half the donut hanging out of her mouth as she did so.

"For the love of god.."

Raven snorted, her hood falling from her face as she wheezed.

"Oh my gosh, you look so pissed right now for no reason! You looked like you were going to slap the crap out of someone, pfftt-"

Kusuo rolled his eyes, then glaring at the half-demon. He didn't mind her as much as he thought he would, she wasn't too bad for a demon. Saiki realized now, it was quiet as he stood beside Y/n with her hand on his arm. The other held the bag as Raven fed her. She called him Kusuo and he thought it was perfectly okay.

Hi gaze fell to the laughing girl, a stick of strawberry pocky was outstretched towards him. He took it, all three of them having one now.

He ddn't dislike the idea of the Alien girl hanging around him as much anymore. He wondered just what was up with him.