Pineapple Upside-down Cake

"That sounded like one heck of a fiasco," (Y/n) said, walking with her boyfriend back to their classroom after getting something from the vending machine outside. Her boyfriend just told her about the fiasco at their favorite cafe, with the new girl who can see into the future flirting with Kusuo (obviously our pink haired main character disinfecting his uniform and himself over 100 times when he went home) and Toritsuka barging in and causing a big fuss in the cafe. Now you would think (Y/n) wasn't happy that her boyfriend went to see the girl who is his 'miss right', but she trusts Saiki, and besides, this boy has been going after her for over 10 years, that love is not going away in a single hour. "How come you didn't come to my house afterwards? I had some fresh baked cake in the fridge that we could have decorated together."

"I knew you were spending time with your uncles," He was referring to the blonde and silent one. "You haven't spent as much time with your family because of your school and work schedule. Besides, my mom wanted me home to watch a movie with her and dad. They ended up kissing and stuff while I just played on the DS you let me borrow."

"Ah, got it." (Y/n) nodded, understanding what her boyfriend was saying.

Kusuo opened the door for his girlfriend, and they were both broken out of their conversation with Kaidou screaming his head off for no reason, at least, no reason to them.

"What's going on?" Kusuo asked, looking over at the two. "What's the commotion? Five seconds of shocked reaction? That's a bit much."

"Saiki! Suoh!" Kaidou looked over at the two, his shocked face never leaving. "This is a disaster!Nendou got a love..."

"Kaidou, sweetie," (Y/n) said, trying to get the blue haired boy to calm down. Now though the nickname 'sweetie' is used as a term of endearment with those who are family or in love, (Y/n) is using it as a way to help calm Kaidou down. She doesn't see him as a possible love interest, but she does see him as a younger brother who needs a lot of guidance in life. "We don't understand what you are saying. Maybe you should go see a doctor. My Uncle can help you if you need it."

"Nendou got a love letter from a freshman!" And he finally spoke words humans could understand.

"A love letter?" Kusuo asked, taking the paper from the blue haired boy and took a look at it, making sure it was low enough for (Y/n) to at least read. "That's not worth screaming over. It has to be a prank."

"If Nendou really did receive a love letter, I think it's really sweet." (Y/n) smiled happily for her friend. "Besides, Nendou finding someone is something really good. Besides Ku, think of it this way, if Nendou has a girlfriend, he won't bug us that much anymore, and we could go on dates more often without him interrupting us with Kaidou."

"You have a point there," Kusuo had to admit. "I'll take a look at the person's thoughts from this letter with my psychometry." And now Saiki's face looked just as shocked as Kaidous.

"Ku! Your face looks weird!" (Y/n) said, trying to get her boyfriend's attention. From her guess, it seemed like this really was a love letter to Nendou.

"Surely, this is a mistake!" Kaidou yelled. "Or a conspiracy!"

"The girl who wrote this means every word of it!" Kusuo chimed in too.

"Both of you calm down," (Y/n) sighed. "Look, Nendou might be an airhead sometimes and doesn't have the highest IQ in the world, but there are still loveable things about him. He loves food so he knows some of the best shops to get food, he has a funny sense of humor, he's caring, and yeah he can get people lost, but what's a life without a little bit of getting lost?"