Fengli Su

(Y/n) was currently sitting on Saiki's desk as their classmates were talking about the Okinawa trip that was coming up. Of course, the students were all excited, except for these two.

"I don't get what the big deal is," Saiki said, just looking down at his desk and not bothering the other students. "I can just go to Okinawa and come back within 3 minutes."

"But the other students don't get to do that," (Y/n) said while she took a small bite of her (favorite Pocky flavor) Pocky. "You have teleportation to get you there and back and my family goes there during the summer, they don't. So you really can't blame them really."

"Hey Saiki, Suoh, have you two picked your groups yet?" Hairo came over with a clipboard in hand. As the Class Representative, it was his job to help the students organize what group they were going to be in. "It consists of 3 girls and 3 boys for each group."

"I'll be staying with Saiki," (Y/n) patted her pink haired friends head softly, indicating that she really wasn't gonna be separated from him. "Hope that isn't a bother."

"Not at all." Hairo smiled.

"We'll just go with whoever is left." Saiki rolled his eyes. If it was up to him, it would just be him and (Y/n) as their own little group, since he doesn't want to deal with all the other students ruining their trip.

"It looks like the only guys who are still available is Nendou and Kaidou," Hairo looked down his list at all the boys who wasn't already in a group, and of course, those two didn't have anyone because everyone else really didn't like them so much. "That's three boys! Perfect, I'll mark you down as a group. Let me know when you find two more girls, alright?"

"Now I'm even less excited about going." Saiki said to his friend, and just hit his head down on the part of the desk (Y/n) wasn't sitting on.

"Thanks Hairo," (Y/n) thanked the red head before her attention was turned back over to her friend. She ran her fingers through his hair softly, trying to help him clam down. "Awe come on Ku, you should really calm down and be a little more excited. It's a school experience that we are never going to get again."

"Don't call me Ku at school," Saiki scolded his friend. Now if he were to lift his face up, you would see a very flushed Saiki. He made sure (Y/n) was blocked form his thoughts, since he didn't want his crush to be hearing his thoughts about him and her being in a group. "And those two girls are trying to join up with our group."

"This is going to suck so much," Saiki just hit his head on the desk a couple times. "Hopefully all the guys will distract her for long enough."

Of course, nothing goes as planned. Now, the pairings of boy and girls are going to be through blind luck with a simple draw. Of course, Saiki rigged it with his powers, but (Y/n) sadly got stuck in Teruhashi and Yumehara's group. (Y/n) felt slightly bad that Mera had to work for the money to even go on the trip while her father could pay for it easily. Sadly, Teruhashi had picked the group with some random guys group, aka, Takahashi.

"Save me!" (Y/n) yelled in her mind. "I don't want to be stuck in his group!"

"Sorry, but I'm not going to be dealing with Teruhashi and Yumehara during this trip." He threw his friend under the bus.

"Kusuo! This is not cool!" (Y/n) screamed in her mind as she watched Takahashi's friends looking at her. "Why did you have to do this to me?!"