35 Luca

She hadn’t run. She had known exactly what I needed. Even now, I could tell she was full of fury on my behalf. Feeling the anger I wasn't letting myself feel. While she also felt so good in my arms, so soft and smooth against my body. Her curves melding against me.

Those were the feelings I surrendered to. Her scent all over me. It started small, a barely there caress of my hand up and down over the curve of her ass, stretching longer to run my hand down her long muscular thigh. 

She twitched when touched around her knees. She was ticklish. It made her squirm against me. I felt the slick heat between her legs as she looked up into my eyes. Hungry. 

We lunged towards each other, mouths fighting to dominate each other, both seeking the same thing, Her small hand reached down grasping my cock. Giving it several firm strokes. I was already hard, as she began teasing the beading precum around the sensitive head with her thumb. Making me growl out. She lined the swollen head of my cock up with her slit. Never once breaking our kiss. She was rough, and passionate. Wild. Mine. 

She braced her hands on my shoulders, holding herself up as she leaned back. Letting me watch her face as she sank herself down to impale herself fully on my dick. The muscles inside her gripping around my cock as she started to bounce up and down. I grabbed both her ass cheeks, one in each palm and helped to rock her up and down, slamming until I bottomed out inside her. Almost losing it when she started to pant out commands. 

“Harder. Fuck. Yes.” a low moan rolling from deep in her throat after I changed the rhythm. I watched as her eyes fluttered before closing, her mouth fell open in a silent scream. I felt her body convulse, her muscles all spasm as her honey gushed down over my cock and balls. It took all my focus and effort to not cum, to fill her up and maybe put a baby inside her. I wasn’t done with her yet. I wanted to drown in her cum tonight. 

While she was still in bliss, I scooped her up in my arms, taking her to the bed, laying her down on the sheets. She had surprise freckles scattered all over her body in little clusters. Along one thigh. Some on her ribs. She was like a constellation of galaxies. I loved seeing her naked in sunlight. 

She was so beautiful, “I’m yours Luca.” she breathed out, a satisfied smile on her lips. This tie she knew what the words meant. 

“Always yours Evie.” I said as I crawled up between her legs. Each word punctuated with a kiss on her skin. Until I was kissing slowly up her inner thigh. Gentle. Loving. Tender. A soft kiss on her clit. Licking around the folded hood protecting her most sensitive place. Smiling as her body writhed with desire for more. 

Torturously slowly I savored every inch of her sex. Tongue constantly moving but never enough to build her high enough to cum. I loved the mewling, begging sounds she was making. Her hands and nails in my hair and over my scalp. Trying to push my face deeper into her folds. Seeking release. Not yet my little minx. I thought as she gripped the sheets, raising her hips into my face. Her determination was admirable. 

I put one hand on her belly, with gentle but increasing pressure my splayed palm pushed her back into the bed. Keeping my hand splayed on her belly, I kept my tongue working her over at a slow languid pace. My other hand coming to lightly trace a single finger so close to where she wanted, a gentle circle over her clit that would make her body buck. Only to retreat to trace along her labia again. Her breasts were heaving on her chest. Small peach nipples hard nubbed peaks. She was frustrated, she wanted to cum, was being stubborn. Wanted to see if I would give in first.

I could watch my mate cum on my face all fucking day. With a frustrated whimper, she gave in first as I penetrated just to my first knuckle on a single finger slowly, before returning to teasing her. “I need you.” She begged so beautifully. I moved up her body, pulling her right breast into my mouth, suckling hard before biting down on the nipple just hard enough to make her gasp. Grabbing her left leg, I raised it up, hooking her knees behind my ribs. Holding my cock in my hand I couldn’t help but tease her a little longer.