- REACTION -

As soon as the doors closed behind Afia and Lilah, Davide and Ekin Su were quick to retreat into a corner.

They were both gutted.

And pissed off.

'I'm so fuming. She did not deserve to go home. No way.' Ekin sniffled, wiping her eyes lightly as Davide nodded, rubbing her back lightly.

'It is bullshit. Why the fuck did nobody else vote for her? What the fuck has Afia done to make any impact here?' Davide fumed in his accent, the Italian tinge getting thicker as he got more angry.

'I loved Afia, don't get me wrong she was lovely. But no way on earth was she putting as much effort in with everybody that Lilah was.' Ekin fumed, shaking her head as she sucked her teeth.

'I wanna know who the fuck, snaked Lilah out and voted for Afia. Because there are way more than 6 people that have claimed to have her back in here so she should still be sat right here.' Ekin gestures to the space in between her and Davide.

Like the little third wheel they both loved.

'Me too. I know we voted for Lilah, and I know Ikenna did.' Davide spoke and Ekin frowned.

'How do you know Ikenna did? Did you see him text it?' She asked and Davide shook his head.

'No, he just told us all downstairs while you were up there that he has feelings for her.'

Ekin Su's jaw hit the floor.

'What!??'

'He was going to tell her and then talk to Indiyah about it tonight but then the text came.' Davide explained and it made Ekin Su angrier.

'See this is what I mean! She had a connection, she liked him! He liked her! She should still be here! Someone snaked her out!' Her voice was raising as people started looking over at the two, thinking they were arguing.

Not knowing they were far from arguing. They were agreeing for once.

'What's going on guys?' They heard Dami approach with Ikenna and Ekin turned to them, letting her voice drop down to normal volume again.

'You voted for Lilah?' She asks them and they nodded.

'Yeah. I liked Afia but she didn't try very hard.' Dami spoke and Davide pointed at him. 'Exactly.'

'Who else do you think it was? That's 4 people. So only two of that whole group over there saved her. That's fucking bullshit because they all claimed to be her friend.' Ekin points her head at the group stood laughing in the kitchen like nothing had happened.

'I think Indiyah did, she really liked Lilah.' Ikenna spoke sadly, Ekin smiling at him sadly.

'One person then. One. Only one of them two faced pricks backed their statements. I bet it was Luca as well, he got on alright with her.' Davide speaks and they all watch the group.

'So that would mean Paige, Gemma and Tasha who all spent the entire time when we were upstairs packing telling her they were so sad she was leaving and that they loved and her and that she was a great friend.'

Ekin Su sucked her teeth again.

She was raging.

'They all snaked her out. They were jealous. Because Lilah was more than capable of stealing any of their men if she wanted because she's a fucking 10 out of 10 and they felt threatened. So they voted for Afia to even it out.' She realised, shaking her head as Dami and Ikenna's eyes widened.

'You think that's what happened?'

'100 percent. Two faced bitches, I cannot fucking believe them. That's so fucking manipulative, calculated and just mean. I'm fucking livid.' Ekin fumed, standing up and walking over to the group, getting a drink.