- day six (4) -

... enjoy lads 😏😏😏 ...

Dami says that it's a miscommunication.

Captain of the fucking obvious.

But the way Danica tells us what she heard from him and how Dami explained to us what Jay claimed he said.

Someone was fucking lying.

And there was no reason for Danica to lie about it. If a boy didn't want to be in a couple with you and had told you that, like he said he did, why the hell would she waste time on him.

So it meant that I was correct. He hadn't closed the door completely on Danica like he told the guys and Antigoni he had, and he was at fault for all the drama.

Surprise surprise a boy not explaining his feelings caused all this shit.

What a shock.

-_-

I leave with Dami and Indiyah to let Danica talk to him.

I could tell she was just as confused as the rest of us at the situation, which made me more pissed at Jay.

As well as Antigoni and Paige to be honest.

Because neither of them had made an effort to have that 'group conversation' as Paige had labelled it.

Despite the plastics all splitting up to go sit with their boys.

So I wandered over to the fire pit.

Davide, Ikenna, Charlie and Jay all sat there.

'I was good with whoever was gonna pick up me.' Davide was standing up as we all nodded.

'Course you were horny little shit.' I rolled my eyes jokingly as he laughed.

'But I don't know why maybe deep inside when I was standing there, I prefer if Ekin was gonna pick up me. I don't know why.' He says and I take a deep breath, sucking my teeth as Ikenna shakes his head.

'You've done it now mate.' He chuckled at Davide as I threw my head back, holding my hand in the air.

'I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!' I shoot to stand up, hitting his arm once as he chuckled, then I sat back down, a huge grin.

'I'm just the best!' I clap once, sitting forward as I stare at an also grinning Davide.

'One day back in here and I've fixed you lot, got myself a man and scared the shit out of Andrew. I'm just fucking brilliant.'

I scoff at myself, moving to pat myself on the back as the boys laugh.

'Good job me. I deserve another croissant in the morning for that.' I smirk to myself as Davide chuckled.

And then it hit me how awkward it was that we were having this conversation right here.

All of Ekin's boy toys sat together as Davide bragged about her picking him.

Men and their fucking egos.

I sighed slightly as they chatted about how Charlie and Jay seemed to agree that Davide and Ekin had a better connection.

'And you know what, I'm in here now. I'm not gonna let you fuck it up. She's not gonna act like a crazy little bitch and you're not gonna act like a prick this time. Not on my fucking watch.' I warn Davide as he nods.

'We're a package deal, you're with Ekin Su? Then you deal with me as well. Ikenna knows.' I nod to the boy sat beside me that I was coupled up with and he nods.