9. Nine

The next day I woke up half asleep - half awake feeling amazing between my legs, I opened my eyes a little and looked down to see Teo's head going to work between my legs

The next day I woke up half asleep - half awake feeling amazing between my legs, I opened my eyes a little and looked down to see Teo's head going to work between my legs. I thought I was dreaming but as I  felt his tongue flick up and down my clit while his fingers gently went in and out my pussy. I began to wake up more and more as the sensations took ahold of me and realized that it was actually happening. I reclined my head back down on my pillow and parted my legs wider to give him more access. He lifted his head up from below and whispered, " Good morning mi reina."

I smiled lazily at him and pushed his head back down to finish eating what he had started. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and I grabbed onto his black hair as I felt myself reaching my climax, I softly moaned his name until I finally caved in. He withdrew his fingers and licked them clean with his mouth, "I could get used to having you for breakfast" He smirked as he came back up and pulled me into his arms. We fell back asleep with his arms securely wrapped around me. I felt like I was in heaven right now.

Around noon, Teo gently woke me up, "Rosie, my father and I have to go take care of some business with the building developers. We're meeting Eryk there. I'm going to leave you with one of our lieutenants to guard you. " Teo explained.

"Wait what? Why can't I come with you?" I asked scrunching my brows together confused.

"We still don't know who put a hit on Elly, it's too dangerous for us to bring you Rosie. This meeting was unplanned, some shit went down where someone set fire to the building project, it can be a trap."

"Rafael will be the only guard allowed in the house. He is Aunt Maria's adopted son.  Use this free time to review Elly's files. I put them for at your bedside along with her bedroom key." Mateo said.

"Okay, "I sighed. "Will you be gone long?"

"No, we should be back later on tonight, just a short flight to New York" Teo smiled. After finally getting out of bed Mateo went to his room to fetch something.  He came back to my room moments later carrying a silver case.

"You remember how to shoot a gun right Rosie?" Teo asked. "Yeah, kind of, from when we'd all go hunting, but why are you brining that up now?" I asked Teo confused. "It's just in case of an emergency Rosie. I'd feel more at ease knowing you have something to defend yourself with. " Teo said as he opened the case revealing two handguns. "Keep them on you at all times."

"I will Teo."  I couldn't help but feel worried about Nino and Teo going to that building. Teo put the case on the bed and pulled me into his arms. " Are you worried mi reina? "Yes, something hasn't been sitting right since the night of the party Teo." I replied looking up at him. "I feel it to Rosie, but nowhere is safer than here. Keep your mind busy today my Sherlock Holmes." He jokingly said and kissed me deeply.
Our kiss was interrupted by Mateo's phone ringing. Nino was calling him from downstairs waiting for him with Rafael. We made our way downstairs and saw him dressed and ready to go. A man stood next to my godfather in gray slacks and a long button up shirt with two guns resting under his arms in a holster. His skin was the same color as mine and his eyes were dark and cold.