Venganza y Paz

Venganza: Revenge
Paz: Peace

The following morning I woke up wrapped in Teo's tight embrace

The following morning I woke up wrapped in Teo's tight embrace. I turn to face him as he's fast asleep. His arms resting heavily on me making me feel extremely safe after last night's living nightmare.

Recalling the horrific memory where Marcel took me upstairs and tried to force himself on me. I clawed at his face and pressed my hand into where I had stabbed the pen in.

It only angered him more causing him to pull out his pocket knife and begin cutting into my thigh in the part that wasn't covered by the dress. His name he said. Even if he died it'd stay on me. I lift up the blanket to see the damage in my thigh, but it's been cleaned up and bandaged as I was asleep.

Teo rescued me in that moment, and shot Marcel. When it was done I saw he had only incapacitated him but he didn't kill him. Teo was saving Marcel for something more wicked, something I wouldn't want to see.

As I gently brush Teo's arms with mine, his embrace on me tightened as he reached down to my neck for a kiss.

"Good morning mi reina, how are you feeling? Teo asked softly.

Surprisingly I felt fine, sore but fine. Being in Teo's arms made me feel more safe and comforting.

"I'm okay Teo" I smile.

His embrace loosened on me as he flipped back onto his back, rolling me along with him so that my head now rested on his chest.

"What are you and Aleksander going to be doing to Marcel and Leo?" I asked.

"Nothing that he doesn't deserve. For hurting you, and for what he's done to Elena. He will never hurt you again. "

I sigh with relief knowing that they won't hurt us anymore, but I know that those two have a death sentence on their life now wherever they were taken to they were caged animals waiting to be slaughtered at the hands of Mateo and Aleksander.

Regaining my thoughts I turn to Teo and plant a kiss on his cheek. He proceeded in rolling over onto me with his manhood pressing on my abdomen.

"Being apart from you was maddening" Teo said in a hoarse voice.

He began running his hand up my thigh gently lifting it up to not hurt me, lifting it to give him access to me, feeling his heat against my own, I find myself already feeling wet between my legs. My body yearning for him to take whats between. Our little moment was interrupted when all of sudden we heard knocking at the Teo's door.

Teo ignored the knocking and looked back down to me as I pulled him in for a kiss but the knocking only got louder forcing us to stop what we were commencing.

He groaned as he lifted off me and threw on a shirt and wrapped himself in one of the sheets.

A deep voice could be heard at the door when he opened it, " the car is waiting downstairs"