Moonlight

Hello! i don't have much to say but i'm so happy I've gotten some reads for this story! i'm trying my best and i hope to make it better and more enjoyable for everyone who is reading this. Goodbye and have a good day/night! 

[F/s-Favorite show]

[F/c-Favorite color]

[F/f-favorite food]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~{Y/n pov}~

You woke up but this time not from Alastor, 'I guess i woke up a little early today'. You thought, you got out of bed and walked to the bathroom sink. you splashed your face with water lukewarm to fully wake yourself up. You dried your face off and headed downstairs, But you didn't see Alastor, instead you saw a note on the fridge. It read

'Hello Y/n, i'm sorry i'm not here i have something to take care of but i will be back soon My dear. 

With love, Alastor'

'With love?' you thought. Eh whatever, you grabbed some cereal off of the counter and some milk out of the fridge. You grabbed a bowl and fixed yourself some breakfast. You walked over to the living room and turned on the TV (Sorry if I forgot to mention that there's a TV)

You sat down on the couch and turned on f/s. When you were done eating you walked over to the sink. You washed and put away your dish. You were about to sit back down on the sofa but then you heard the front door open. You ran to the door excited to see Alastor but then you saw him.

                                                                 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

He was bleeding, not that much to kill him or anything but he was still bleeding quite a lot

"Alastor! What happened? Why are you bleeding??" you asked, you were very worried

. "Its okay Darling, i'll be alright." He said. 

"No its not okay. You are Bleeding for christ sake." You said as you dragged him to the downstairs bathroom. You sat him down on a little stool in there and started cleaning his cuts. There wasn't too many, only 4 cuts but they were a little deep. There was three gashes on his chest and one on his arm.He winced at the pain when I started to clean them but after a while he got used to it.

"Please tell me, What happened for you to get so  hurt?" You asked while still cleaning the wounds.

"Darling, do you remember your fathers men who were after you?" he asked you.

"Yeah i do, why?" You asked. 

"They had found the house we are staying in now, they were looking for you, presumably to finish what they started. I had found them this morning about 5-10  minutes away from here so i took care of them" he had said with a soft smile

You weren't completely sure but you think that you knew what he meant by he 'took care of them'. I'm pretty sure he killed them. You didn't know what to say to that but you were grateful.

"Alastor.." you said, he looked upset because his eyebrows knitted into a frown, he had a sad smile on his face.

"Thank you for everything, why do you keep helping me? uh not that im complaining" you said with a small giggle

~{Alastor pov}~

Thats a good question, why did you Alastor?

Honestly I don't even know why I helped this girl. I had no reason to, I never help people like this unless I get something out of it. For some reason, something drew me to her. I want to help her, I want to protect her.