Shut down

It was the next day now, and you had work of course. The food he had made you yesterday was delicious. 

He made you a plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce and little pieces of tomato in it, and some demons heart laid on top of it all. He had poured you and himself a glass of red wine but you two drank more than that-you both got fucking wasted. It was fun in the moment and it's not like you regret it but you woke up with a killer headache in the morning, almost as bad as the first time you got drunk.

*Last night*

"Well, we are finished our food. Do you really want to go there?" He asked.

"We won't get that drunk" You laughed.

"Very well, hopefully Husk isn't in a bad mood." He said as he took your hand and walked over to the bar where Husk was putting away wine glasses. 

"Husker!" Alastor said, letting go of your hand. He bent over and rested his elbows on the counter with his hands on his cheeks.

"What do you two want?" He asked as he turned around.

"And get your damn elbows off my counter"

"Fine, well we wanted a drink or two" He said as he sat down, with you sitting next to him. Husk sighed as he grabbed to glasses.

"What drinks?"

.

.

.

An hour later

"HAHAaHAahaa i know! O-okay would you rather kiss a toilet seat o-or a..uhhhhh..O-Oh! i-i know or would you rather kiss a doormat?" You asked as he leaned closer, and grabbed one of your hands.

"I w-would rather kiss you" He hiccuped as he kissed you, and you accepted it. Man, you've never seen Alastor this drunk before. He usually doesn't get drunk, so it was kinda funny seeing him like this.

"You two are fuckin gross, get out of here if you're gonna do that shit" Husk said, as you and Alastor broke from the kiss and turned to him and started laughing. Husk sighed and began to clean more glasses.

"Huskerrrr, Y-you know you are my dearest frienddd..right?" Alastor said as he laid his head on the table.

"Al, you're not gettin' anymore booze" He said, not turning around.

"But-" You were cut off.

"You're not getting any either. I'm putting you two on a limit." He said as you groaned.

"But whyy?" You asked.

"You'll thank me later, you two should get some sleep. It's 12am" He said.

.

.

.

*Back to the present*

You laughed a little to yourself as you thought back to last night, it was hilarious to see Alastor drunk. You looked at the clock that rested on the wall, it read 1:00PM.

Five more hours

As you looked you heard a knock on the front door, you walked over to see who it was but of course, Charlie beat you to it.

"Yup! I'm so happy you've decided to stay with us!" Charlie said, there were three Imp demons and one hell hound.

"Yeah, well we aren't looking into all that uh redemption shit or anything. We need a place to stay for the time being." The tallest one said.

"Well you mister, are going to love it here! But can i ask why you need to stay?" She asked as the Imp with the white hair walked a little closer.

"Sir, please try and be respectful. She's the princess." He muttered to the tall one as he rolled his eyes, he cleared his throat and looked back over to her.

"We heard that this hotel was free to stay in and well, our building burnt down so we currently have no where to stay so we were hoping we could stay here." He said.

"I'm sorry that it burnt down, but of course! Will that be four rooms then?" She asked as she walked over to the key rack.

"Oh-Um three actually" The female Imp said as she gave a smile to the white haired one. 

'How cute'

You walked over to them until Charlie pulled you to her side.

"Oh! This is Y/n, if you need anything let me or her know" She said, handing them their keys. You gave a nervous chuckle before getting a closer look at them.

"Oh i think i've seen you guys on tv, I.M.P. right?" You asked as the tallest one nodded proudly.

"Blitzo, Moxxie, anddd Millie if i'm correct?" You asked.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you ma'am" Moxxie said as he raised his hand for you to shake, you took his hand and shook it before waving them goodbye as they headed off to their rooms. You looked over at Charlie

"You know, they aren't sinners, they can't be redeemed" You said as Charlie dropped her smile a bit.

"Yeah, i know but they need a place to stay. I can't turn them down" She said as she placed a hand on your shoulder, you laughed softly.

"I know you wouldn't, i'll go see if they need anything alright?" You asked as she nodded, you turned around to walk away but before you could you heard her gasp.

"OHHHH!! I forgot to tell you!~" She said, practically jumping up and down. You turned around with a confused smile on your face.

"Tell me what?" You asked.

"We already got five people sent up to heaven!" She said as you rushed over to her and gave her a hug.

"That's great Charlie!" You said with a chuckle as she pulled away from the hug.

"That's actually why my mom and dad came over yesterday..My mom was proud but my dad, uh not so much" She said with a small frown.

"I-uhm dad wants to shut the hotel down..I don't know what to do. We don't even have enough money to keep this place open for much longer.." She said with tears brimming her eyes.

"That's not gonna happen" You said as she looked up at you.

"What?" She asked.

"I'll do everything i can to make sure that he doesnt shut this place down, you've worked too hard for him to just do that. I'll figure something out." You said with a smile as you saw one form on her face, she pulled you into another hug but this time it was tighter.

"Thank you Y/n, thank you so much.." she said as she began to sob a little, you placed a hand on her head

"Of course"

'so how the fuck am i supposed to do this?'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so short chapter today but i hope you guys enjoyed it

[Word count: 1048]