Blood, sweat, and more blood

Instead of falling like you did before, you were teleported. You thought that you would have been in front of the hotel or end up somewhere on the street, but no. After looking around, you realized you were in Alastor's room and you were sitting on his bed.

~{Alastors pov, past tense}~

I couldn't take just lying here, after a little while of thinking I got up out of bed. I picked up my coat from off of the floor and put it on once more, then headed out of the bedroom. It's been a while since i've been on a killing spree, I think that it's about time I change that.

As I was about to walk out the door I heard Charlie call my name.

"Alastor? Where are you going?" She asked, now standing behind me. I turned around to look at her.

"I'm sure you'll see it on the television, my dear." I said, she tried to question me more but before she could do that I walked away and out the front door. I haven't been on a rampage in a while, so i'm sure they'll pull out their cameras and record.

 I didn't wish to talk to anyone right now, the one thing that could clear my head at this moment was carnage. Carnage, the sweet word that would constantly bounce around in my head when my mind wasn't being taken up by my love. Not that it was a bad thing that she was in there, of course. Quite the opposite.

The thought that tugged at my mind every so often was usually about when I would have my next outburst, my next rampage. It's been a long while of not doing it, I would and do still, kill a demon every few days, or every few weeks. It had depended on how i felt, if I wanted  to kill. 

Right now, I definitely do.

Honestly, I don't really care who I kill right now. All I know is that there's going to be a lot of bodies. I walked down the streets, painting them red with the blood of any sinner or demon who crossed my path. It felt quite nice to do this again, after having not done it for such a while.

 I guess with Y/n with me, I haven't felt like i've needed too. She's been able to quell my bloodlust without even trying, and without even knowing. With just being there with me, she was able to. But right now that's not the case. She's not here and I don't know when or if she'll be back, last time she was back within a few hours but she's been gone for a day and all she left was a note. 

Blood now covered every inch of sidewalk, road, and buildings. Along with the red sight of the city, I now had my fill. Seeing as though I ate some of them. The smell of iron that hit my nose, the crimson liquid that touched every surface, the feeling of the blood that hit my clothing, face and hands when I dug into them, the salty taste of their blood, the savory taste of their flesh, and the shrieks and screams of terror and agony that filled the city, it was all nostalgic, a wonderful feeling. 

One thing that I knew was going to happen, is the news reporters that flew above me as I killed people. It was annoying but it was bound to happen, it's been almost a year since i've gone on a rampage like this so of course they would want to report on it.

~{Third person pov, back at the hotel}~

Charlie sat down and turned on the television, trying to figure out what Alastor meant.

'I'll see it on TV?'  She thought to herself.

"Here we are now live! I'm Katie and-" Katie killjoy was cut off.

"And i'm Tom! Right now-" 

"Right now.." Katie said sternly as she stomped on her news partner's foot. 

 "We have some exciting news! After almost a full year without carnage from the Radio demon, he's back. If you look to my right you can see the bloodshed that's going around at this very moment, many people have questions but i'm not the one to answer them. He's currently killing sinners, left and right. I wouldn't go outside if I were you!" She laughed.