Death

The doctor came back in with a kitchen knife.

"Please, do be careful." he said as he handed it to me and began to walk away. You ran behind him and brought him into the hallway with the knife to his throat.

"I will kill him." you stated.

"S-she's bluffing! Don't give her what she wants!" he yelled.

Red.

You had sliced his throat, and threw him to the floor.

"You still think i'm fucking bluffing?" you said looking down at the dead angel. It was scary, he was nice to you. But it had to be done, you need to get back down to hell. People started yelling as someone came in front of you. 

"You've committed a great sin, you could have made a wonderful angel. Goodbye Y/n." the large angel said as the ground started breaking below you, revealing the red sky of hell.

~{Alastor pov}~

I don't know what to do. How do i get her back?

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey Al, it's charlie. There's food downstairs, Are you hungry?" She asked.

"No, I'm not hungry." i told her.

She opened the door to see me curled up on my bed, she walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Alastor, look i know this is really hard for you. Y/n was an amazing person but she had to go, And You have to eat at some point" she said.

"She didn't HAVE to go, She didn't want to leave. They forced her to leave here, to leave me" i said

"I know but she belonged in heaven, She wasn't meant to come down here." She said

"But she wanted to stay." i told her

"I understand but you still have to eat." she said

"No, i don't need to." i said

"She would want you to take care of yourself, you know that. There's dinner downstairs, are you coming with me or not?" she asked

I sighed, knowing she was correct. 

"You're right" i said

She took my hand and brought me downstairs, She put a plate that had venison on it down for me to eat.

~{Y/n pov}~

I was falling again, but this time i was happy. Which is weird i guess, people are usually upset about going to hell. Especially if they were just in heaven, but i'm glad i'm falling again.

THUD

FUCK that hurt. i forgot that when you fall from the goddamn sky, it's not usually a comfy landing. My wings that i once had were gone but my horns were back. I got up and started rushing to the hotel, when i made there I knocked on the hotels door.

KNOCK KNOCK

I heard footsteps and then the door opened, Alastor opened the door

"Y/n." he said as i saw a tear stream down his face, down to his chin. You ran and jumped to give him a hug, that he immediately accepted.

"Alastor whos at the d- Y/N!" charlie said running to the door. Alastor was chuckling as i kept kissing his cheek.

"I thought you were gone." he said with a smile, "How did you get back down here?" he asked.