CHAPTER-1

EDITED!!

Hi guys this is our first book and also our first time writing a gay romance so we are trying to do our best. I know its just like any other book but pls give it a try as it did take us a while to prepare the storyline. Pls don't copy paste our work as it really hurts since it's our hardwork. If any of you see that any other author tries to steal our book pls comment down below and let us know. Guys we ourselves are trying to keep the book short but I promise the next one will be long. If u aren't a fan of gay romance pls don't read it.

There are going to be more books. This story might be a short one but we'll try to make it long by adding new lines and doing some changes. Also while reading if you find any chapter offensive or inappropriate pls comment but pls don't write mean and abusive comments. I have seen a lot of people do this. Its our fist time writing here and we still are getting used to it so pls bare with us. Mean, offensive and abusive comments will be deleted.

Thank u so much for at least giving it a try. We promise we wont disappoint you all. 

Enjoy!!!

Ethan's P.O.V.

"Anything else"

"Anything else". I asked the people sitting in front of me with a smile. They shook their heads in a no.

"alright your orders are coming right up" and went in to get their orders.

This is me. Ethan Anderson. I am 25 years old and an orphan, my parents died in a car accident. After their death I was brought up by my grandma with the savings my parents left for me. I live with her in a one bedroom apartment. I have been working at 'roccos' since high school. My grandma is sick and I don't even have the money for her treatment, I'm barely paying the rent and behind on bills. I don't earn much but just enough to feed my grandma and buy her medicines. Sometimes I sleep hungry just to feed my grandma.

I was in a relationship with a boy who worked in roccos two years ago. Yes I'm gay. He liked me and said it was love at first eye sight. After dating for about 5 months we broke up, more like I broke up with him due to some reason. After a few weeks of breaking up I saw him stalking me a couple of times, outside the café and my apartment. I got fed up and moved to another apartment where he couldn't find me .

Right now I'm getting the orders and that's when I heard the bell ring indicating that there's a customer's arrival.

As I went out with the order's I noticed the whole café had gone silent, all the murmuring stopped, not a single voice could be heard just the sound of slow and steady breaths could be heard. I looked up and saw a man dressed in all black along with two people behind him which I'm assuming were his friends. He had an intimidating aura around him which screamed money and a look which said don't-mess-with-me. His eyes landed on me and I felt as if I was about to shit my pants there and then if it wasn't for someone to call me from behind.

I rushed in without glancing back at him but I knew he was looking at me. Andrew came to me and said "hey can you go and and get the man's orders" my eyes widened at his statement and I said "what!! Me I mean I can't even t-tal-talk properly without stuttering."

"just go" he said and pushed me out with a pen and notepad in my hand.

ok here we go

As soon I stepped out I saw that him and his friends had seated themselves across the table near the glass, with shaking hands and sweaty palms I went to go take their orders.

I slowly approached their table. "H-hi my n-na-name is e-ethan and and I'm y-your wai-waiter for today c-ca-can I ta-take y-your o-or-orders pl-ple-please" I said stuttering.

I saw the intimidating man looking at me with an intense gaze.

Oh god don't look at me like that

"I would like sushi" the first man spoke.

"and I will a hamburger with coke and fries" the second one spoke.

The intimidating man just kept on staring at me and I just lowered my head to hide my growing blush. His friends nudged him and he finally spoke "I'll take the steak".

Oh Jesus his voice my mind yelled. It was enough to bring goosebumps on my body.

I wrote their orders with shaky hands and rushed in but not without mumbling "I'll be right back with your order's".

..........................................................................................................................................

Ok guys that's the end of ethan's P.O.V. how was it? stay tuned for more chapters cause it will be quite a journey.

It may be a short book and not what you guys expected but pls be patient with us. We'll try our best to give you what u guys expect. Since its our first book and you know so there will be intimacy and about the mature part we are deciding to leave that but to give you guys the thrill I will write it in simple words that are not too mature. There will be mild swearing in this book as there are some kids as well who read these books.

Pls feel free to give suggestions and opinions about the book cover and what I can add. After this book I will start writing the next one which will take some time but I already have an idea of the book. I can tell u guys its 'swasan' book.