CHAPTER-4

Guys this one is a long chapter. The editing is still going on.

Enjoy

Alex's P.O.V.

I never thought something like that would happen to me

I never thought something like that would happen to me. This is not me, I don't run after people they run after me. Today after returning from the café I couldn't think of anything else but my flower. Yes he's mine I'll make him mine his eyes held so much innocence that I couldn't help myself from looking in them intently. I saw him wait those tables. Something about the way he walks turns me on. Just the thought of him near me made something bulge in my pants. I didn't like the way those men were staring at him. I just wanted to hide him from all the evils in this world. A man said something to him and he blushed. He looked cute but at the same time I was angry. He's mine only I can make him blush. I wanted to break the face of the man who made my flower blush.

God I'm going crazy for sure.

Don't worry flower very soon I'll let the world know that you belong to me.

I have built my own empire, 'The Knight Empire' , while expanding the mafia as well. I hardly go to my company. Handling the mafia business as the leader and the company was a little hard, so finally after thinking for a while I chose the first option which was the mafia. I didn't quit from office, it took me years building it I'm not just gonna let it give it up that easily.

My third in command, Xavier looks after the company I'm still the CEO but he handles most of my meetings, my schedules and all the file work. The time he spends in working in office making the name of the company 'Knight corporations' shine even brighter. I'm thinking of stepping down from the CEO position and handing it over to Xavier, the reason?. The list just goes on and on. Ok I'm praising him too much, I need to stop.I have observed his performance many a times but never praised him for it. I know that's not good but I will very soon.

"Boss we found him" I broke out of my trance. I saw one of my men standing at the door with his head bowed as a sign of respect. I've earned this respect with a lot of hardwork.

I quickly got up and went to basement. It's a small room with chains and a lot of tools for torturing. I went in and saw him tied to a chair. His face was all bloody, lips were cut and those bruises were just beautiful. It gave satisfaction when I saw him in pain those screams were pleasure. I told my men to have their way with him before bringing him to me. I'm not that bad I don't have all the fun I let my men enjoy too sometimes, let them vent out all their frustrations. They too get frustrated and irritated when someone we've caught doesn't give us what we want.

I took the sharpest knife from the table and walked to him. But before that I punched him a few times. I took the knife and slowly brought it closer to his already Injured shoulder and brought my face dangerously close to his .

"Who sent you to spy on us" I asked him slowly trailing the knife along his arms.

"I don't know"

"I'm asking you one last time I don't like repeating myself who sent you"