CHAPTER-5

Hey guys another chapter 

Enjoy 

Ethan's P.O.V

Aahh my head hurts

Aahh my head hurts. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I tried to sit up but all the memories of last night came rushing back. Oh my god. He's back.The pain the blood the fear it came back like a flood. He tried to kill me. Someone helped me but who? All I remember was blacking out. 

I felt a weight on my hand and looked down. My eyes widened when I saw the same intimidating man from the café. He was sleeping on my hand. He looked like cute newborn baby sleeping with his mouth slightly open. Cute newborn, what's wrong me. He looked so carefree, carefree of any worries. I could see a few lines on his forehead. Maybe a scar. But why do I care. 

I looked around the room. It was quite big for a single person to stay all alone. 

It was all black, but a luxurious one

It was all black, but a luxurious one. Way too luxurious to be honest. I got lost in admiring the room that I forgot what I had to do. 

After a few minutes if sitting absolutely blank I broke out of my thoughts did what I had to do. 

I decided to do what everyone does. Escape. I mean anyone would do that. I carefully got up and tip-toed towards the door just as I was about to open the door. 

"What do you think you're doing" I stopped dead in my tracks and froze. Oh god I'm so dead. I closed my eyes and prayed. 

I very slowly turned around only to be met a face that was a mere inches away from mine. One single movement from either side and we'll end up kissing each other. Which I don't want. 

His hot breath was caressing my face which gave goosebumps all over my body. I tried to maintain a distance between us but I couldn't he had caged me between himself and the wall. Oh great. 

"what were you trying to do". 

Now I had a very obvious answer to this. Trying to escape you dumbhead. Now if you ask me why I didn't say so the problem was all of a sudden I lost my voice and all I could do was stare. 

"Uhhh nothing" I said after gathering the guts to say something.

"Oh really then why was your hand on the doorknob" he asked stepping closer to me. 

Now I didn't know what to say so I just kept mum. He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. 

Oh no wrong move. 

"I was just cleaning it" I said and gulped hard. 

"Um can you pl-pls mo-move back a little" I said stuttering. 

He smirked and moved even closer to me if that was even possible. 

"Why do I make you nervous" he said with his smirk widening. 

Right now.Yes.

"Pls let me go" I pleaded. 

He just smirked and moved closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm afraid I can't do that" he said his lips  slightly touching my earlobe sending shivers down my spine.

"Why please let me go I need to go home my grandma must be waiting for me please" I said as tears started to form in my eyes. 

I saw his eyes widen, gone was the smirk and the calm face and it was replaced by a face whose eyes would pop out anytime. 

He cupped my face and gently caressed it with the back of his fingers. "No no no please don't cry its just I can't let you go" his eyes held a emotion which I couldn't figure out. 

This time nothing could stop the tears from falling. I'm sensitive and I cry or panic on such small things. 

"Pleas-" before I could say complete my sentence I blacked out and the last thing I heard was "ssshhh sleep my love" 

........................................................................................................

I heard some faint noises and shuffling coming from outside. They were too many to recognize but I could somewhat make out one voice. It was that intimidating man. His voice was different it was a deep voice which would scare the shit out of people. I mean it scared the shit out of me so I'm pretty sure it scares the shit out of everyone else. 

"What do you mean he's gonna be staying with us" I heard a voice, it almost sounded as if he was whisper yelling. 

"Well you heard me this is my house and I make make the decisions here and don't forget I'm your boss so its better if you listen to me rather than questioning me " the intimidating man said. Wait boss.

 They kept on arguing about a few things which I could barely make out. I heard the sound of door clicking open and quickly shut my eyes pretending to sleep. 

"I know you're awake" 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw three men in the room. I recognized all of them as they were the ones who left that huge tip that day. 

Few minuets passed by me just fidgeting with my fingers and those four men just looking at each other like idiots. 

"What is your name" a man asked breaking the silence. 

Finally one more minute of silence and I would've dozed off. 

I stuttered and told him my name. From the corner of my eyes I saw that the intimidating man was staring at me. Ok he really doesn't have anything better to do. 

There was again silence. A few minutes later a man said "do you know who we are" 

Yeah my neighbour 

I shook my head indicating a no. The intimidating man walked over to me and sat down and after a few minuets they other three men sat down too. They all shared a look and the intimidating man nodded. It was almost as if they we talking through their eyes. 

"I'm Alexander knight" my eyes widen. 

Hell no 

..........................................................................................................................................

Sup guys that's the end pls vote and comment. And also I'm writing a new story along as well. I just got the idea yesterday. Guys pls forgive me it will take me sometime to upload more chapters I'm not getting enough time but I'll try my best to upload. And guys one more thing pls comment I'm eagerly waiting for you guys to give your opinions and suggestions. 

Bye love u guys.