CHAPTER-8

ALEX'S P.O.V. 

I went back to my office after my flower left for work

I went back to my office after my flower left for work. I wasn't too happy with him working there but I could deny too. I promised him I would let him work while trying to convince him to move in with me and going back on my promise is not something Alexander Knight would do.

The door burst open and xavier and creed walked in with a smirk on their faces. I rolled my eyes, I know that smirk. 

"So......." creed said wiggling his eyebrows. I gave him a what look. 

"I'll throw anyone out for your comfort" xavier said mimicking me. 

My eyes widen. Did he-,oh no. 

I closed my eyes and sighed. 

"He's cute" xavier said. My eyes snapped open. Is he trying to push my buttons, well if he is he better not if he wants to live. 

He's doing that on purpose. He knows that I love Ethan and will now do everything to tease me. Can I kill him?

"Shut up he's mine" I snapped. Both of them smirked victoriously. 

"I don't want anyone of you near him, you get that" I said with gritted teeth. 

"Jeez okay no need to get all angry" creed said. 

"Already possessive" xavier said in a singing voice. 

"But alex man you do know right that you're putting yourself and the gang in danger" creed said with a serious face. 

I rubbed my hand on my face and said "I know but I can't just leave him out there waiting to be killed again" 

"Our rivals can now use him against you to get to you once they get to know about him" xavier said joining creed. 

"I will not let anyone harm him, kill me if you want to but not him, I have spent 27 freaking years of my life all alone, let me live the rest in some peace at least." 

"I know man just keep him safe, and in case of any help, you know we're always here for you" creed said. I nodded. 

A few minuets passed by us just sitting in a comfortable silence. 

"dude you're whipp-" 

"Shut up if you don't wanna live the rest of your life with no teeth" I said cutting him off. They broke out in a laugh. 

The rest of the day just passed with me trying to work and these idiots just sitting on my heading pissing me off. 

..........................................................................................................................................

It was 7:45 and I was just waiting for my flower to get home. I reduced his shift timing from 9 to 7. I didn't want him working so late and that too alone with so many men looking at him hungrily. I mean not that I haven't had my guards keep and eye at him and keep me updated about him but I was still worried what if something happened to him. Xavier was right I am whipped. I talked to the owner of rocco's the day my flower was moving in with me. The conversation was pretty short.

FLASHBACK

I stepped inside the café convincing myself not to lash out on anyone and stay calm. Well that's what I thought was the plan and was hoping to follow. Before stepping inside the café I made up my mind not to do something that we both would regret or I personally would regret because ethan loves this café to his life. Me being polite to someone is a rumor. I walked into the owners office, he greeted me with a nod while smiling. He was a old whose white hair shined in the sunlight and he smiled at me with his crinkly eyes. I sat down. 

"Ok listen I'll make this straight and simple, I want you reduce ethan's shift time" I said and the man nodded. So easily. Usually I have to use the hard way to have my way with people but with this one I guess not. 

After a moment of silence he spoke. "I have been watching you son, you come here every single day for someone and I know that you love him. I'm happy for you and  I  always considered ethan as my son and I won't mind having another." Son it's been a long time since I've been called that. 

"I already reduced his shift time as I didn't want riots in here .Take care of him and my blessings are always with you" he got up and patted my head. 

I got up too but no words left my mouth and the only thing that left my mouth was a thank you. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

The doorbell rang and as usual I ran like a dog to open the door. Liam my housekeeper has stopped roaming around the entrance of the house. I opened the door and let him in. Everybody had gone to sleep except me. 

His eyes looked tired. "Are you hungry" I asked him as he walked towards the kitchen. 

"Yeah I haven't eaten anything since afternoon". 

I went in the kitchen and took out some eggs and bread from the fridge and set the pan. Ethan's eyes widen.

"You know how to cook" 

"Yeah why?" I asked. This is not the first time I'm cooking something. Whenever I wanna be alone I send my waiters home and cook something. 

"Nothing you just don't look like someone who would cook" he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked

"Nothing you just seem like person who would kill someone rather than cook for someone" he said  as if it was the fact that was waiting to be discovered.

"Turns out I am capable of both,I cook occasionally when I feel like it" I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"So what's the occasion?" He asked raising his eyebrows 

You, cooking for you is the best occasion of my life. My mind said. 

"I don't know I just felt like cooking" I said shrugging my shoulders. I was smiling internally. I don't know why. But the feeling is nice and new to me. 

"So you're good at it?" he asked

"Well that's for you to decide, take a seat" I said gesturing towards the counter.

"Ooh I feel special"

"You are special" I muttered under my breath. And you are deserve to be treated special. 

He started eating and all the time I was staring at him. He even caught me and blushed which was really cute. 

After eating we headed to our room and in the Hallway I suddenly stopped and looked at him.

"What?" He asked. I kept staring at him.

Suddenly I stepped forward and placed a kiss on his cheek to which he reacted by turning into a bright red tomato. He pushed me and ran to his room and I went back to mine smiling like a love sick idiot. 

.........................................................................................................................................

Ook so they had a little moment. Suggestions and opinions pls.

Pls read this 👇

OK that was it guys 

OK so guys first of all thank u all for 111 views we have crossed 100 which is enough for me. Second of all guys my exams are coming so updates might be late or there might be no update at all for a while but I'll try my best to update. 

See you in the next chapter and please don't forget to comment as I've been eagerly waiting for 2 months for you guys to comment. I have seen you guys read but don't comment. Why? Please comment. It's a request I want at least 20 to 30 comments on this chapter and all the previous ones. I won't get to know if you guys are liking it or not. I need to know pls comment. 

Bye Love u guys.