CHAPTER-27

Alex's P.O.V 

We reached the location and ordered my men to get to their positions

We reached the front area and my snipers shot them first quietly.

The rest of them were killed by my men. I didn't want to waste my bullets on them. I'd rather empty my gun in that bastards head for taking my flower.

I broke the door open and more men came to fight us but they were nothing compared to us.

"Alex" xavier called out.

I followed him and we entered a room.

My eyes broke down at the sight. My flower was lying there in blood in the arms of a man and a woman. They were old. They were crying holding my flower in their arms. As soon as my flower saw me he smiled slightly.

"Alex you came" Ethan said slowly. I rushed to him and held him in my arms tightly.

"Yes baby I came, I would never leave you alone" I said taking in his 2 days old scented clothes. I didn't even change mine.

I didn't wanna remove this from my body. It was too precious.

"Long time no see brother" a voice came from behind and I froze.

The voice that I yearned to hear for years. I slowly got up and turned around as my eyes widen.

"How are you brother?" He asked. Brother. I've never been called that since I lost my brother. It feels good.

"Aiden" I said his name after a long time. Pronouncing each and every word carefully.

"Yeah surprised" he said smirking. I didn't say anything. How could I?.

"Bu-but how?" I said

"Well you don't know everything now do you brother" he said sitting on the chair kept at the corner of the room.

"Remember that day when you came home and mom and dad were dead. Well I shot them and ran away. I knew grandfather and grandmother would have taken you and Adrien somewhere safe. But what hurt me the most is that no one looked for me, no one cared of If I was dead or alive. They were busy in saving you. So in anger and jealousy I killed grandfather but I didn't kill Adrien, the bullet went past him just scraping his arm. I was never jealous of you alex. I always considered you as my brother even though i was adopted. But you became everyones favorite that no one cared about me. If i got hurt they would check you for any wounds leaving me to bleed. I felt pity and took him with me and helped him. I got thirsty for revenge. But Adrien never did. He always said you didn't do it on purpose, you were forced. That was too much for me. I made a plan that day and I texted Ethan that day that I'm watching. Bad thing he didn't tell you. Not my fault. I wanted revenge and I'm getting it now"  he said and got up and pointed his loaded gun at me.

I was too shocked to react. All this for just jealousy and revenge.

"What did you get huh? What did you get by doing all this" I asked him. By now anger was rising in me and the room and heated.

No one said anything.

"What I couldn't have" he replied angrily.

"What did you not have huh? You had us Aiden we loved you didn't we" I said remembering those days where we would chase each other in the park.

"No, no one loved me. I was just an adopted child for them" he said as a tear escaped his eye but he was least bothered.

"Adrien" a voice made us turn around.

I broke down in tears as I saw my little brother Adrien. I ran to him and hugged him tightly hugging him to my chest. He was shocked but wrapped his arms around me. Feeling me if I was real.

I touched his face and peppered kisses all over his face.

"Alex you came, I missed you so much" he said and cried.

"You've grown up so much" I said. He didn't have beard. He shaved. Brown hair just like mine.

I couldn't say anything. Just wanted to keep with me forever.

"Ok that's it enough of the reunions" Aiden said in an angry voice.

"No wait" we all turned around and saw the hold man holding Ethan get up

"Adrien Knight. What happened to you" he asked In a way to calm voice.

"Nothing I'm just thirsty" he smirked.

"Why are you doing this son" he said softly.

"Oh stop that right now, stop being so fake. The world is fake. Be happy I'm not killing you." He said annoyed.

He turned to me and looked at me angrily.

"Any last words or requests brother" he said smirking.

"No" Adrien came running and stood in front of me. "You can't kill him, please don't"

"Don't be silly Adrien move aside" Aiden roared.

"No" Aiden was stubborn.

"What are you doing, he left us to die and you're protecting this peice of shit" he said disgustingly.

"No he didn't, he didn't have a choice"

"Of course he didn't" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yes I do, yes I do have a last wish" I said looking at him.

"Go ahead"

"I wanna hug you" I said. A confused look formed on his face. But he shrugged it off and nodded hesitantly.

"You make a move you die" he said

I nodded. "Alex no, he's dangerous" Ethan said in a weak voice. I ignored him and walked towards my brother with a smile.

I hugged him and the next minute a gunshot was heard..........

.................................................................................................................

Hiii!

How are you all? Did you like the chapter? Let me know.

What do you think is gonna happen next now? Tell me your thoughts in the comment.

Love you all
Bye
❤️