Requiem Of The Murderer - Select The Best 28

Zhan Zhao's story aroused the curiosity of all the students present.

After he gently snapped his fingers, everyone's distracted attention gathered again. Looking at Zhan Zhao, who was sitting gracefully on the stage, they don't know if it was an illusion. They always felt that the back of the sofa he was on seemed to be facing away from him. Another person sat down, but how did that person get up? Or is it just a projection effect?

A few people discovered the details, including Bai Jintang and Luo Tian, ​​but most people didn't notice anything unusual at all.

Zhan Zhao's voice also reminded at the right time, "What animal world in this world is closest to humans, do you know?"

Question and answer again? The classmates looked at each other, some guessed the orangutan and some guessed the monkey, but a few were more clever, raised their hands and said, "Ant!"

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Well, the social structure of ants is indeed very similar to that of humans. In fact, humans are not separated from animals. Basically, the weak are subject to the rule of the strong. No matter what kind of biological group it is, it is inseparable from this kind of rule. The pyramid-shaped structure of strong to weak gold is tight and stable."

Everyone nodded.

"So some things are condensed in our blood." Zhan Zhao said calmly, "Just like heredity and evolution, biological reproduction is selective. Do you think the next generation of killers will be different from you?"

Everyone nodded, thinking it should have some effect, right? Just like in martial arts novels, the next generation of martial arts masters is always a little more savvy than ordinary people.

"Ask you again." Zhan Zhao is obviously guiding everyone step by step to understand his thinking that goes around like a scroll, "Have you seen the rise of the Planet of the Apes?"

The classmates are all funny, why are there all movies, but some of the classmates still nodded, that is, the mother orangutan was used as an experiment, and was injected with drugs to treat Alzheimer's disease, so that the IQ was put into but it is aviolent, and finally after being destroyed by humanity, leaving behind the little orangutan. Because of heredity, the baby orangutan has an amazing IQ and has evolved better than the mother orangutan.

"This kind of situation can also happen to people." Zhan Zhao's eyes swept across the stage, Luo Tian frowned slightly - Luo Yang! Without the rejection experienced by my own generation, talent seems to be innate.

As an academic expert in this field, Gongsun naturally understands Zhan Zhao's meaning better. Not only Luo Yang, but also the amazing talents of Bai Jintang, Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and even Xiao Bai Chi seem to be the result of this merit-based inheritance.

Human beings are a miraculous existence, especially the reproduction of human beings.

The talent that the previous generation could not bear, after one breeding, it became an innate talent, and one time birth, it was fully evolved. The cultivation of the mother is like a fermenting vessel, which can accommodate everything, from the quantitative change of the previous generation to the qualitative change of the next generation.

Zhan Zhao's guidance to his classmates is just enough. Those who don't understand the reason can't understand the meaning of the words should feel it was the plot of a suspense novel.

But some people here, including all SCI members, some people who knew the inside story of the year, as well as Zhao Jue and Bai Ye, all understood what Zhan Zhao was referring to.

The beauty of wise people's speech is that the same words can make different people understand different meanings.

Zhan Zhao's hypothesis provided an answer to everyone who had always been full of doubts, and it was also the most crucial point of this case-why was there so many mysteries in such a remote and small place in T City? Why hasn't this place been remodeled, and why has it become the center of the storm where the killers are entangled!