Chapter 32

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. It really never fails to annoy me. I was about to reach for my phone on the bedside table when I felt weight on the left side of my body making me turn my head seeing Elizabeth cuddled up to me. I smile to myself remembering the events last night at the same time realizing that we're both practically naked.

I reached for my phone on the bedside table squinting through the screen while cursing under my breath as the light burns my fucking eyes. I turned it off and place it back on the bedside table before pulling Elizabeth closer to me.

I found myself staring at her peaceful face and adore every feature of her. I'd never imagine, in my whole life. I would get to hold her like this, let alone be mine. Its too good to be true really, like I'm living an impossible dream but the truth is, this is real. Like she's really here in my arms.

As I tucked her hair behind her ear and place a soft kiss on her forehead, I promised to myself that whatever happens, I will never make her feel less than anyone, I will always keep her safe and stay by her side and love her for the rest of my life. She deserves everything in this world and I would give her that as much as I can.

"Elizabeth" I whispered and she doesn't move so I softly placed a kiss on the tip of her nose brushing mine with hers moving closer and closer until I finally reached her soft lips. I softly latched my lips with hers and finally felt her kiss back a smile forming on her lips.

"Good morning sweetie." She hummed in response snuggling in my neck a bit further before planting a kiss on my skin. As much as I want to stay like this all day, We really need to get up for work.

"Babe, we need to get up."

"Can you give me like, 10 more minutes honey please." She mutters against my skin sending shivers down to my spine so I give in giving her a little bit of time to somehow come into her senses and as I wait, I try to entertain myself drawing imaginary figures against the sheets trying not to get myself to fall asleep again. After a while, I glanced at the clock seeing that we really need to get up or we'll be late for work.

"Sweetie time to get up, I've given you more than 10 minutes." I whispered as I placed soft kisses on her shoulder. She slowly moves and slightly pulls back finally opening her eyes revealing those precious jade ones looking at mine.

"Hi" I smiled. She immediately leans forward capturing my lips in hers as we share a sweet morning kiss.

"Mmm, I love you." She whispers against my lips and up until now, I still can't believe I'm hearing those words from her. I let out a soft chuckle pulling back to look at her.

"I love you too baby." She smiles sweetly causing my heart to just melt for her.

"Babe, as much as I want to stay like this forever. We really need to get up for work." She rolls her eyes and buries her head on the pillow making me let out a chuckle.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower and get ready for work." I say before placing a kiss on top of her head. I got off the bed and put on my shirt and some shorts before walking towards the bathroom. I feel weird walking around naked even though we already did it last night.

I went for a shower and got myself ready for work. When that was done, Elizabeth wasn't in the bedroom already and I smell cooking so after I changed into work clothes, I walked out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen where I saw her busy cooking looking dressed already wearing one of my vintage shirts and some pair of jeans and somehow that made me confuse

I smile to myself as I watch her do her thing in the kitchen. She really loves to cook so I make sure that my supplies are always on full stock for her. When I finally came to my senses, I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist burying my face on the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent