Chapter 64

"I really need an answer Shan sooner or later." The twins have been bothering about this modeling thing they've been eyeing me up to do for quite sometime and to be honest, I'm not really ready for that because I still have post production to work with and I've already skipped so many shooting sessions during production I really need to catch up with work.

"Not tonight though my ladies, We're going to be busy this month for post production of the show right sweetheart" I glanced at Elizabeth seeing her drink her wine before giving me her sweet smile.

"But honey, you should really do it." Right. That is not what I'm asking for again.

"See, thank you Lizzie."

"I said I'd think about it, I still have work so maybe if post production is done then its cool we can do some stuff with what you want, is that okay?" I watch as twins face lit up as I say that and somehow it makes me happy seeing that.

"Alright, I know you would cave in eventually. You love us too much."

"Says who?" I quirked an eyebrow earning a kick from Mary Kate and Ashley rolling her eyes and that made me chuckle. I miss winding up this two.

"I'm kidding, of course I love you two maybe I love you even more than your sister who is clearly not paying attention to me." Elizabeth averts her eyes from her phone to me making me raise my brows and clearly she's not paying attention to us this whole time because if she did she might've smacked me with what I just said.

"Sorry about that, what are we talking about?" My brows furrowed with the sudden change of subject. What was that all about.

"Well Shannon said she loves us more than you." Mary Kate says making Elizabeth turn to me and rolled her eyes before playfully smacking my leg and that was it. I let out a small chuckle before taking a sip of my wine.

"What are you on about anyway, you kept zoning out since you two got here." Ashley says before glancing at me. I ignored the look she was giving me and pretended that nothing is actually bothering me but I have to thank her though because I've been wanting to ask the same question as well, I just don't know if I should or not because I might spoil dinner for us.

"Oh my agent found a potential buyer for the house so I just had to shoot him a text back." So much for overthinking. Stop it.

"Really? Well that's great sweetheart." I smiled and she scrunched her nose at me placing her hand on my leg.

"And so are you planning to buy a new house then?" Ashley asks.

"Nope, Not at the moment. We love our little home back in LA, maybe expand it. What do you think honey? Like our backyard."

"We can do that really but I'm not gonna allow you to pay for it alone if we would expand."

"Why not? You already own the house let me pay for it baby." She smiles resting her cheeks on my shoulder with her puppy dog eyes in full display. I tried not to give in but she's too damn cute and the next thing I knew I was already agreeing to her idea which made her smile widely

"Really?"

"Yea, but can you not do that again please."

"I can't promise you honey." She winks giving me a kiss on the cheek. I watch her as she goes on and on about what she would do with the expansion of our backyard and it got me thinking. If she's not sure and ready for a commitment, then why is she having these plans of staying in our house for good and even have plans for expansion. To be honest, my head is a mess. One part is telling me that everything is okay and there's nothing I should be worried about but a huge part of me is telling me otherwise. I tried to fight it though, still am struggling right now.