Chapter 45

We've just got off the plane and we we're told that the paparazzi are swarming the entrance and I was getting pissed off so while waiting for our baggage I had a talk with Jake.

"The paparazzi are swarming the area and they're fucking pissing me off already like what the hell." I glanced at Elizabeth who was talking to Marla looking rather disturb and anxious. Yes, paparazzi makes her anxious. Jake calls the whole team in to have a quick huddle.

"Guys, I need a game plan. The goal is to keep her safe no physical contact with them. You may let the fans have some autographs but when I say its enough. Its enough. Keep your eyes on us and follow my signals. Stay focus,I don't want a slip okay.I'm dead serious. Its her safety we're talking about here got it?" They all agreed and gave me a nod for reassurance. "Jake stay beside Elizabeth so if anything happens we have her covered. I'm counting on all of you okay. Let's fucking get this over it." I huffed before I gave them a nod dismissing the huddle before I make my way towards my girlfriend.

"You alright?" I say as one of the team takes our luggages. Elizabeth shook her head as her arms automatically linked into mine holding them tight.

"Its okay my love, I'm here. Just look down okay." She gives me a nod. I take her hand in mine lacing our fingers tight as her other hand grips on my pullover sleeve making our way to the exit and fucking hell what do I see. This is not a number, its a fucking crowd. I glanced at Jake and signaled him and the team to clear path as I felt Elizabeth's grip on me tighten. I can hear my heart thumping through my ears while flashes starts blinding me again as I hear them yell stupid shit to us but I completely ignored them because I was too focused on getting out of here safe. My security team heard my word when I said let fans in as Elizabeth signs some autographs for her fans. But as we approach the main exit fans were also closing in on us so I had to cut it off.

I was relieved when we finally got out of the airport but still paparazzi are following us though my team are still on a roll as they blocked every single one of them from getting near to us and that I'm so proud of them. When we got to our ride I immediately opened the door for Elizabeth to slide in before getting in next to her.

"Hi Charles" I greeted and he smiles at us through the rear view mirror. Charles really is a man of few words and I just love that about him.

"I'm so impressed with security honey."She smiles as she rests her head on my shoulders. I let out a sigh as I placed a soft kiss on her head. That crowd really stressed me out but my team really made it easier. I rolled down the window as I see Jake make his way to my side.

"Great job on work today Jake. I loved it. Have some rest for tomorrow, I'll see you on Monday okay?" He gives me a nod before I offered a fist bump before giving me one with a huge smile on his face. We said our goodbyes before Charles started driving.

"Honey, you okay?" I glanced at her and smiled before pulling her closer to me.

"Yea, just got tired from stressing about the paparazzis." she hums in response before placing a kiss on my cheek and interlocking our hands. The whole journey to my house was filled with silence. I think I might've drift off a bit because the next thing I knew were already approaching my house.I glanced down to my girlfriend seeing her sleeping peacefully on my chest and even thought it pains me to wake her up I did it anyway.

"Baby, wake up."I whispered placing a soft kiss on top of her head as she begins to stir. She then flickers her eyes open and pulls back releasing a yawn before giving me a smile. I got off the car before helping her out as well. Her smile grew wider staring at my house. I haven't even closed the door yet and she was already in front of our door rummaging in her purse for her keys.

I helped Charles with our luggages before getting them in the house. When that is all done, I followed Charles out of the saying our goodbyes. God, I'm so tired. I don't know if its from stress or just my body feels so heavy. I return in my house locking the door behind me seeing Elizabeth busy watering the plants making me smile.