Chapter 52

Shannon's P.O.V.
I woke up with a heavy head and an empty bed. I glanced at the clock seeing its already 8 in the morning. Good thing our call time is at 10 but fuck I don't feel so good. I suddenly felt pain on my hand making me look at it to see a bandage wrapped on it. Right another stupid thing to do, punch a bench. I take my phone on the bedside table squinting through the screen seeing missed calls and voice mails from Elizabeth.

I let out a sigh as I tried to sit up and listen to the voice mails and now I remember everything that happened last night. To be honest, I was really thinking of breaking us off last night. I know it sounds so bad but what she said to me on the set really got into my head and I realized I'm doing this thing over and over again. I would always say I'd tell her everything and then I would do the opposite of that then she would get mad about it. Its just a cycle but I really can't help it. I can't tell her everything and that is also hurting her in the process.

Don't get me wrong, I love her so much. I really do. I'd risk my life for her but I can't keep on doing this to her. I can't keep on slipping from myself every time something comes up. I'm starting to think that maybe Robbie is right. I don't deserve her and she doesn't deserve this. Now, I really don't know how to face her. Ugh! I'm so fucked up right now and the pain in my head is not helping at all. Maybe a shower would fix this.

I return my phone on the bedside table and walked in the bathroom to take a shower hoping to find some peace with my thoughts. I don't know how long I've been in here but the room is already filled with steam coming from the hot shower and still I'm not moving. Its just there's so many thoughts on my head and that I'm just stuck. After a few minutes, I decide to head out of the bathroom. I'm going to be late and I don't have a fucking reason to be.

I put on some ripped jeans and a pull over as I hear someone come in and I sighed as I lean against my dresser just staring at myself in the mirror. I don't even recognize myself anymore. Fuck!

"Hey" My eyes travels to Elizabeth through the mirror as she wraps her arms around my waist resting her head on my side and I can feel the tension between us. I don't know why but its there.

"Breakfast is ready. How's your head?" She whispers before pulling away as I push myself up and turn to her. Her arms then automatically slides around my neck while my arms hang loosely to my side. She then looks into my eyes searching mine and it hurts me because I know she wouldn't find them at the moment and I was right as she averted her eyes from mine but kept her arms around my neck stroking the back of my neck.

"I still can't find you."

"I think we need to talk" She lets out a sigh before slowly withdrawing her arms and crossed them on her chest. I placed a hand on her back as we made our way to the edge of the bed sitting down a small gap between us.

"I'm sorry, for last night." I whispered. "I left, without saying anything."

"That's alright honey. It was my fault you left."I sigh trying to figure out what to say. There's a million things I want to say to her but every time I had the chance to, My mind just shuts off.

"Shan, are we okay?"

"I don't know." I never imagined how hard that sounds. "I feel like I'm hurting you whenever I'm not around and I understood why you said, what you said yesterday."

"It meant nothing Shan-"

"I know" I breathe "But its stuck." I hear her breathe before she moves closing the gap between us. Her hand held the side of my face. I hesitate but cave in to her touch as she slowly turn my head to look at her. I see jade eyes pale but bright and I found myself getting lost in them.