Chapter 6: The Spirit of London at Night

"Are you enjoying your tea?" "Oh yes, Uncle Robert!" Iris replied. Robert chuckles. "I had a feeling you would." He take a drink from his cup. "I love that feeling of having someone I can adore so much you know?" "Who is it?" She questioned.
"You, silly." He said with a smile, "After all, you make me and Henry so happy. It's as if you are some sort of... blessing." "Just what is this room anyway? It looks like a kitchen of sorts." "Now you just answered your own question, because this is the kitchen. Well... your mother's kitchen." He replies as his smiles was replaced with sadness.

"Mommy's?" "Indeed, she made such fine pastries in the kitchen, and would bring them to us. She even made some for Jasper." Robert replied. "Since it has been 7 years. 7 long years since she cooked here. I didn't think it would be possible for this to happen." "Uncle Robert?" Robert looks at her with a "Hm?". "Did you... ever see my dad?" Robert stayed silent for a second before answering. "Yes... yes I have. I met him 7 years ago. And I've only heard about him 9 years ago."
"What's he like?" Iris asked. "He was... well... someone who appears in the shadows at night. Lurking in the streets of Old London. He has the most wicked smile I had ever seen. Say, did your mother told you about him?"
"Yes Uncle Robert. Mommy and Jaspy told me stories about daddy. Mommy even told me about how she met daddy." Íris replied. "I see."

"Robert? What are you doing here with Iris?" Robert knew that voice right away. "Henry, what a surprise. Me and Iris we're just talking about Rachel and..." "Her father. Of course." Jekyll chuckled. "Iris, you should head to your room. Mr. Doddle just made dinner. You wouldn't want it to get cold." Iris sets her cup down and walks away before saying, "Bye, Uncle Robert!"

Point of Narration: ???

But it doesn't have to be simple at all. A Human can be no match for me, the spirit of London at night. Of course, no one can see me like this except for Jekyll. Unless if I'm freed. But none the less, it'll be much more of getting used to. But my smile... Yes, my smile. It couldn't melt away when I see... her. She just welcomed herself in to her bedroom. I never thought it would be so... ADORABLE! Her side ponytail is so cute! I never thought the doctor would be able to tie hair up like hers'. But you may ask, 'How are you able to see her?'
Well, it's that simple. I just learned a new trick to wonder around. It means I'm able to roam around anywhere without the doctor dragging me around like a slave.