Chapter 8: Edward Hyde

"Say Ele..." Leuka starts, laying on his bed. Ele, who was reading a book, sat up on her bed, "Yeah?" "You think... I'll be taunted by... 'him'?" "No." She closes her book, "What on earth would make you say that? He's not even in London as of now. Plus, it'll take days for him to find us. And second, he wouldn't like the idea of wearing clothes like we are wearing. Founto told me that Victorian outfits aren't his strong suit. Apparently, he thinks they're for scummy people." Ele replied.
"Yeah, I had a talk with him."
"Let me guess, he told you." Ele said, "But of course. He told me a lot of stuff, even about him. Which I won't spoil." Fountokiá continues, "But I do say, it would be so funny to see him furious about the dress code. Just like watching a live meltdown."

"I pray for it to be a gracious vacation. It would be best to, because you will never know what can happen. And it makes me nervous, and... I think-" "Leuka," Fontokiá gets in on the conversation, "that plight is getting the best of you. Just don't let it get to you, alright?"
"But I-" She hugs him, "I'm not a believer of the Lord above, but we can pray anytime you like." Leuka was surprised, but gave in to the hug. "Thank you, Founto. I guess all I need, is some reassurance..." "Exactly. Now, how about some coffee, I could have some right about now." Fountokiá says. "I would rather have some green tea; if they have it downtown." Ele responded.

"If that were the case. Maybe Iris knows a store that sells tea." "I think it's best we should not belittle her, Leuka. She's too young to know the location. If anything, we should ask Doctor Jekyll." "Are you sure?" Leuka says, "Of course! With his earnestness and his polite manner, I'm sure he'll be the helping hand we need!" Fountokiá replies. "Founto, he's probably busy with plethora of stuff. If anything, I say we find some leaves and make some green tea ourselves. Oh! Wait! I have some right here."
Elefantodónto reaches in her bag and grabs a container of leaves. "What do you think? Did my sarcasm get to you? I thought I might bring some fresh leaves in case we prepare some tea. Are you flabbergasting?

"I knew you had something up your sleeves. After all, not only that you are courteous, but sometimes know how to get out of a situation." "Leuka, your words are very sincere. Founto, what do you have to say?" Fountokiá sweat drips, but she keeps her composure. "Um... Nothing! God, why am I such an idiot... Nothing at all!" A knock was heard on the window. "Hm?" Elefantódonto turns to look at the window, and sees, "Iris!?" Elefantódonto opens the window.
"Hi, Ele!" "What in the world are you doing outside!" Ele replied. "Come to the rooftop! You will see why!" She giggles before leaving. "Wha?" Fountokiá pats her on the hat. "Who's flabbergasted now? Leuka, you take the window. Ele and I will go upstairs. If we can find one." Fountokiá said with a bit of questioning. "I reckon we should get Doctor Jekyll, or maybe one of the lodgers?"

"How about I carry you both, one at a time?" Leuka replied.

The night. It shines as the moon glimmers over her head, giving her a ray of optimism. On her right, she sees Leuka flying, holding Ele's arms to hoist her. She stands up all ecstatic and waving her arms at her. "HEY!"

"Alright, get ready." Leuka goes down so that Ele can land, she does as she releases his grasp, and lands successfully. Leuka lands as his wings disappear from his back. A roof access hatch opens. Founto comes out standing on her feet, sighing. "You don't know how long I had to find someone about this..."
"Iris, is there a reason you decide to bring us up to the roof?" Leuka asks. "Oh, course there is! And for your correction, I brought you all to the moon's edge for two reasons! For the first, come take a look at the city. From its dreaded streets to the gloomy alleys. But mostly," she points to a building, "this one." "A house?" Ele questions, "But then again, it looks like a mansion. That right there is a mansion, is it?" "Ele, there's no way for it to be a house or a mansion. It's a building, and it certainly has a lot of chimneys." Fountokiá replies.