Chapter 33

What do you do after you've just had sex with a guy you really like, and he's sleeping soundly right next to you? And you just took his virginity

What do you do after you've just had sex with a guy you really like, and he's sleeping soundly right next to you? And you just took his virginity. And your naked bodies are pressed against each other.

So, I lay- stiff as a nail- next to him as he had his whole body around me, his arm draped over my breasts. I don't think I'm breathing. Jacob murmurs something under his breath and stirs in his sleep, turning to lay on his stomach. His eyes slowly open, and he looks up at me, his face riddled with tiredness.

"Good morning." He smiles, leaning up slightly. His lips graze my temple and I almost shiver with delight.

"Good morning." I whisper back. I lift my hand and run my fingers through his hair. Jacob's eyes flutter closed and he leans into my touch. "Are you hungry?"

He nods his head slowly, a small smile on his face.

"Do you wanna get up and make us some breakfast?" I grin up at him. Jacob slowly opens his eyes, a shocked look on his face.

"Wow." He says, sarcastically. I swallow my laugh. "And here, I thought you were going to offer to make me some breakfast."

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know... as a congratualtions for losing my virginity?" Jacob's cheeks tinge a bright pink, and I find him so adorable. Reaching out, I squeeze his cheeks and he cringes away from me. "Don't do that." He murmurs, embarassment swimming into his features. I laugh, leaning into him and quickly placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"How're you feeling?" I ask him, stroking my hand over his chest.

"Better." He smiles, running his hand over my hair and down my back, slowly stroking my skin. Shivers rin through me. "Thanks to you."

"It's no problem." I say, before I peel away the covers from my body and grab my underwear and pants from the ground and slip them on. "I'm gonna go downstairs. You coming?"

Jacob nods his head. "You go ahead. I'll be down in a minute." I lean down and plant a kiss on his forehead before leaving his room, slowly closing the door behind me. Turning around, I'm startled to see Aiden standing next to his bedroom door.

"You... you stayed the night?" He asks quietly, keeping his gaze to the floor.

"Yeah. Do you want any breakfast?" I ask him, slowly approaching him. Aiden looks up and hesitates before he nods his head. Then, he reaches over and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Jacob's really lucky to have you." He whispers. I smile to my myself.

"He's lucky to have you, too." I tell him. I ruffle his dark hair and we both go downstairs.

Sitting at the dining table were two adults. Jacob's parents. They both look up at the same time, eyeing both me and Aiden. The woman stands up, a sweet smile on her face.

"Aah, you must be Aria. Jacob has told us so much about you."

Oh, God. I'm meeting his parents. And, he's not with me. Oh, God.

I feel Aiden squeeze my shoulder, and a weird sense of comfort rushes through me.

"Um.. all good things, I hope." I try to smile, but it wavers.

"Of course." She laughs. "You know our Jacob, always polite." That's true. Jacob is a polite person. I've never met politer.

I nod my head and mess with the bottom of my white sweater. Then, I hear footsteps on the stairs behind me.

"What are we eating-" Jacob starts, before he freezes and looks around the kitchen. His dad stands.up, shaking my hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Aria." He says, smiling at me.

"You too."

Jacob's mum steps forward, focusing her attention on her older son. "You had a girl over, huh? And she stayed the night."

Oh, how I wish the floor would open up and swallow me whole.

"It's fine, mum." Jacob says, moving to stand next to me. His hand reaches out and rests on my small of my back. I feel the heat from his touch over my sweater. "We're both over eighteen."

"I know." She says, crossing her arms over her chest. "But, when you're on my house, you live under my rules. And I've told you that neither of you are allowed girls in your rooms."

Jacob sighs. Aiden shakes his head. I look to the ground in shame. Turning to Jacob, I whisper, "I think I'm gonna go home."

He looks from me to his mum. "You don't have to." He whispers back. "You can stay for breakfast."

I shake my head and smile at him. "Another day. I promise."

He sighs and nods his head. "Okay. Come on, I'll drop you off." Jacob takes my hand and leads me out of the house and into his car.

***

By the time I got home, my parents' car was no longer in the driveway and only mine eas near the fountain.

Walking into the living room, the first thing I spot is a note on the coffee table. Picking it up, I read the words hurriedly scribbled on the front.

Had an emergency at work. Needed to go back for a few months. We've topped up your bank account. See you soon.
- Mum and dad xoxox

Great. Not even a goodbye. They're gone again, and I couldn't even say goodbye, or wish them a safe journey. That's something that I hate about my situation. I just want my parents to be around. Of course, I know they have to work, but couldn't they work closer to home?

Even in the holidays when I don't go to college, they have every opportunity to take me with them, but they don't. I spend so many Christmases and Halloweens and Easters alone. The only family member who really talks to me is auntie Riley.

Instead of wallowing in my own self pity, I run up to my room and strip off my clothes, changing into a new pair. If I'm going to have breakfast alone, I'll eat somewhere nice.

ENGLANDDD! (Can all my English readers be summoned pls)

6-2! absolute madness.

That game was a fat fuck you to all the fans who gave shit to Saka and Rashford last year. Now, they're cheering us on.

Saka. Starboy.

Rashford. Husband. Absolutely phenomenal (Also he's a united player and I support united. Let's go red devils. And no, I'm not one of those girlies who only cares about the hot players and the WC. I'm also a football player).

Bellingham. Just... No words.

And sterling. My dinosaur ❤️

Grealish is a great fucking guy. USA better be ready 👿.

-H ⚫⚪⚫⚪