Chapter 38

This chapter contains sexual content.

When Jacob realised that he hadn't taken me on our first date, he immediately called me, asking me out once again

When Jacob realised that he hadn't taken me on our first date, he immediately called me, asking me out once again. Apparently, the ice skating didn't count. At first, I had hesitated, but I eventually said yes. No matter what was going on with me internally, I'm not going to let my self-distruction effect Jacob or our relationship.

I was waiting outside my house for a few minutes before Jacob's car had pulled up behind the fountain on the driveway. I rushed to the car to shield myself from the chilly air. Jacob greets me with a kiss to my cheek as soon as I'm inside his warm car, and I smile at him. "Where are we going?" I ask him. Jacob grins, and then I notcie how smart he is dressed. He wore a plain white, button down shirt that was tucked into dark slacks. "Oh my God, are we going somewhere fancy?" I ask, looking down at my own outfit.

"It's not fancy fancy, but don't worry. You look beautiful and there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you're wearing. Trust me." He says, taking my hand in his and kissing my knuckles. I grin and lean my head on his shoulder. Then, Jacob drives off.

It takes us half an hour to get to the restaurant, and I don't recognise the place where we're at. Jacob's reassurances are enough to calm my panicking heart, and he takes my hand in mine as he leads me into the restaurant. Immediately, I'm hit with nude colours, and classical music. The smell of fanciness hits me, and Jacob takes me to the table he had booked.

He pulls out my chair for me and once I've sat down, he places a quick kiss on my head before sitting opposite me on the table. He places a menu in front of me, and I open it to read the options. Nothing really catches my eye so I opt to order whatever Jaacob orders.

The waiter comes over and we order two crab and asparagus parpadelle's. Jacob takes my hand in his, and runs his thumb over my knuckles. He smiles at me, his eyes scanning over my face. I watch as he stares at my lips and my cheeks and my nose.

"You got something on your mind?" I ask him, noticing that he's quieter than usual. Jacob's eyebrows raise when I ask the question, but he contiinues to gaze at me. Then, his smile widens and a tinge of red colours his cheeks.

"Yeah." He finally says, "I have a lot on my mind, yes." I nod my head at him, telling him to carry on speaking. I never thought someone's voice could make me feel so at peace with myslef, but Jacob's has that exact effect on me. "I... I can't believe how lucky I am to have you."

Now, it's my turn to blush. I don't think Jacob realises that I'm the lucky I am, and not him. I'm not very good at taking compliments.

"You're so beautiful and funny, and... you're perfect, Aria."

"No one's perfect." I say. Shut up. I scold myself. He's trying to compliment you.

"In my eyes, you are." He says, and I feel his hand squeeze mine and my eyes sting from forcing myself not to cry. "In my eyes, you are the greatest person to ever walk this Earth. Trust me, Aria, I wouldn't trade you for anything. Not even a professional contract at my football club." He laughs. "There are so many great things about you, that it would take me days to say them all." He says. "All of them are reasons to why I love you, Aria." He says, And it's as if the whole restaurant is stunned into silence.

I knew I wasn't imagining it that night. Jacob loves me. He truly, really loves me. And, that's when the floodworks start. "What?" I ask, making sure I heard him right.

"I love you, Aria." He repeats.

"You mean it?" I ask, the emotion raw in my voice. Jacob smiles and nods his head.

"Yeah, of course I do." He says. I sigh and pull him to me, kissing him over the table. I kiss him again and again until my lips are sore. For once, I don't care about what people are thinking and how many people are judging me and all I care about is Jacob. His lips on mine and he's smiling and everything is okay in the world. Finally.

***

Once we finished eating and made our way outside, the sky had already darkened and we were one of the only cars remaining. Just as Jacb is about to let go of my hand to open the passenger seat for me, I pull him back. "Wait." I say. Jacob looks at me, a confused look on his face. "Get in the back." I say.

"What?" He asks, a small hint of a smile on his face. I nod my head to the backseats of the car.

"The back." I say. Jacob slowly nods his head before moving his hand to the handle of the back of the car and opening it. I watch as he not-so-elegantly stumbles into the back, resting his back on the far door. I climb in after him, closing the door and sitting on his lap. Just as Jacob leans in, I kiss him.

Shivers run through my body as he curls his arms around my waist, pulling me in. His hands rest on my hips as I cup his cheeks in my palms. I trail my fingers down his neck and his body, to the hem of his hoodie. I slip my fingers underneath, tracing his skin. Jacob's breath quivers, his mouth opening and warm air hitting my lips.

Jacob's fingers curl across my hips and messes with the buttons to my flared jeans. Then, he pulls down the zipper and caresses my groin. I mess with the belt of Jacob's slacks, undoing them so that his trousers are loose enough to come off.

My hand presses against his crotch, feeling the hardness beneath my palm. Jacob whimpers into my mouth, a small moan filling my ears. I bite down on his lip, rocking my hips against him. I lift up, allowing Jacob to push my jeans and briefs down my legs until I'm able to flick them away with my feet. "Wait." I say, before I sit back down. "A condom."

Jacob groans. "I don't have any in my car." He says, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Well, it's good I came prepared." I say. I grab my purse and open it, pulling out the condom that I had stored in there before the date. I pass it to Jacob and watch as he opens it and slips it on. Then, he curls his hands around my thighs and pulls my carefully onto his lap. I grip his shoulders as I slowly drop myself onto him.

Jacob gasps into my mouth, his breath fanning my lips. His hands squeeze my thighs, his face buried in my neck. I slowly lift myself up before dropping back down. A loud, raspy moan leaves my throat, and I slap a hand over my mouth. Jacob looks up at me, leaning up and kisses me. Only, it's barely a kiss. His lips just hover on mine, and low groans leave his mouth.

I circle my hips, and my spare hand presses against the fogged up window, leaving a handprint. Jacob's fingers dig into my hips, carefully guiding the way he wants me to move. I get lost in him and his body and his lips, and there's something about Jacob that is so addictive and I can't get enough and I want more than I can take. I crave him in a way that's makes no sense to me.

This chapter took so long for me to write purely because of THAT LAST SCENE.

But, you know what, writing the first sex scene between Jacob and Aria is a fulfilling feeling. They're now all grown up and committing crimes in the back of his car. How fun. Won't catch me lacking like that.

I have accepted that I can't write good smut to save my life, so this is the best you're gonna get. Until next time, folks.

Song for this chapter: Die For You by The Weeknd

-H ⚫⚪⚫⚪