Chapter 12

"Brother Pei!"

    Si Huaixi thought he would greet this person calmly, but the excited heartbeat had already told him when he saw Pei Zhaozhou - when he saw Brother Pei, the thoughts that he hadn't seen hoarded for many days made his chest ache. With a sour look, he couldn't help but smile.

    "Huaixi." Pei Zhaozhou said solemnly word by word, looking at Si Huaixi intently, also smiling.     Zhou Wenjia

    inserted into it, shook his head left and right, looked at the two who looked at each other as soon as they met, and said carelessly, "You two know each other?"     Si Huaixi gave Zhou Wenjia a friendly smile.     Zhou Wenjia always felt that the atmosphere of the two was inexplicably strange, like a bit awkward and unfamiliar, and they smiled very warmly and kindly when they met again.     Zhou Wenjia recognized Si Huaixi as a little star who was on the hot search at that time. At the beginning, he wanted to recruit him to the Star Entertainment Company. Unfortunately, this guy Pei Zhaozhou said that he would do things. According to his attention, Si Huaixi is still stuck. The existing company was severely rectified, and it almost went bankrupt and lost a lot of money.     It stands to reason that this little star has already terminated the contract, but that guy Pei Zhaozhou really set up a company, but it seems that he was rejected by the little star, and then that guy Pei Zhaozhou left the newly established company under the management of Star Entertainment Company under him, Just think about it!     Zhou Wenjia thought that the little star somehow rejected Pei Zhaozhou, and nothing would happen in the future, but it seemed that the situation was a little delicate.     Zhou Wenjia glanced at Pei Zhaozhou and Si Huaixi, and found that their eyes exchanged from time to time, but they didn't say a few words, and they didn't know if it was nervous or what. The little star Si Huaixi might be nervous, but Pei Zhaozhou was him. His friend is very familiar with him. Looking at his bright and warm eyes, he didn't show the usual scorn and contempt for him, which shows that he just has thoughts about this little star.     As an outstanding young talent Alpha who thinks he has high IQ and EQ, Zhou Wenjia immediately invited Si Huaixi: "Since we are all acquaintances, why don't I make an appointment for lunch, I have already reserved the box of the Polaris Restaurant, and I will arrive at the restaurant. Time to add you."

    Before waiting for Si Huaixi's reply, Pei Zhaozhou looked at Zhou Wenjia dissatisfiedly, with jealousy in his eyes, as if he was questioning that a frivolous playboy like Zhou Wenjia invited his friends casually to hook up with Si Huaixi.

    Seeing Zhou Wenjia's heart choked, please! Who is he pulling the red line like this for?

    If you rely on Pei Zhaozhou, a guy who can't hold back a word, the mosquitoes can't wait for his initiative when they are asleep!

    Zhou Wenjia couldn't help slandering this sullen friend in his heart, but on the face of it, he still gave face very much, glared at Pei Zhaozhou, turned his head and said to Si Huaixi enthusiastically: "Don't worry! I have a fiancée. I just want to get to know Zhaozhou's friends, I heard that you are also an actor in this crew, come on!"

    Si Huaixi put down his restraints and said with a calm smile: "That's ok, I haven't seen Brother Pei for several days. Now, I haven't had a meal with Brother Pei yet, so I'm looking forward to it."

    Si Huaixi's eyes slowly met Pei Zhaozhou, and her sea-blue eyes blinked slowly, making Pei Zhaozhou's cheeks red. Confusedly nodded in agreement.

    Zhou Wenjia couldn't help covering his face. Seeing his friend Pei Zhaozhou's embarrassed reaction, he was really worried that Pei Zhaozhou would be deceived by the little star Si Huaixi. After all, Si Huaixi's face is absolutely beautiful and has the potential of a scumbag !