Chapter 25

Hospital.

    Zhinao Yinhu said: "Master, look at the pregnant women/husbands around you who are accompanied by partners or family members, so you come to the hospital alone for a maternity check-up. This is really pitiful, and I feel sorry for the master and the little master. !"

    Pei Zhaozhou sat on the chair in the waiting room, and when he heard Yin Huan's words, he replied indifferently: "I am an Alpha, and I used to be a soldier, enough to handle a small medical examination by myself without bothering a partner. Accompany me."

    Just as he was saying this, an aunt who was passing by was sitting next to Pei Zhaozhou with her pregnant daughter-in-law.

    Usually the people in the waiting room for the pregnancy test are pregnant women/husbands and their partners and family members. Suddenly, there is an adult Alpha with extraordinary temperament like Pei Zhaozhou. The aunt instinctively thought that she was accompanying his pregnant partner.

    The aunt looked at Pei Zhaozhou. Pei Zhaozhou had a cold and distant temperament, and at first glance, he was not an ordinary person, but when he thought that such a male Alpha would accompany his partner for a check-up, his temper must not be bad. It's definitely not those straight male uncles Alpha, let alone accompany your partner to these troublesome prenatal examinations, it is estimated that the oil bottle in the kitchen will not be helped.

    The aunt smiled very warmly and politely said: "You also came for the pregnancy test?"

    Pei Zhaozhou replied embarrassedly and politely: "...Well." The

    aunt smiled even more happily, and introduced: "This is my son next to me. Daughter-in-law, I'm five months pregnant, and it's hard work to have twins."

    Pei Zhaozhou glanced curiously, and next to the aunt sat her daughter-in-law, a gentle and virtuous Beta woman wearing a goose yellow maternity dress with a tall belly Gaoqiang was like a yurt, and when he heard the aunt say that it was twins, he felt a little strange and mysterious.

    How can you fit two kids?

    Suddenly he glanced down at his abdomen, which was flat and unwavering.

    Pei Zhaozhou was suddenly a little fortunate. The doctor said that only one embryo had been detected. If she really had such a big belly bulge like this aunt's daughter-in-law...

    Eh, he would probably hide in the house, but he couldn't let the soldiers under him find out that the majestic Alpha instructor who trained them so rigorously not only lost his eight pack abs, but also held a big belly, which is too shameful...

    Pei Zhaozhou Suddenly, she saluted the female Beta and said to the aunt, "Your daughter-in-law is really amazing." The

    aunt laughed and clapped her hands, "What's so great about giving birth to children like this, but this The next time she is pregnant with twins, she has to be careful. There are so many items in the pregnancy test, and no one will accompany her... By the way, where is your partner?"

    Pei Zhaozhou said with a light smile: "He is not free today, I will take care of him. He asked the doctor." The

    aunt showed dissatisfied eyes and persuaded: "The pregnancy test can't be sloppy, why don't you come and have a good check? You have to tell your partner well when you go back, no matter how busy you are with work Your body is important..."

    Pei Zhaozhou nodded embarrassedly and politely, like sitting on pins and needles.

    The aunt asked again: "How many months has your partner been?"