Chapter 82

"Dad, the medicine is not bitter."

    Pei Zhaozhou's pupils were slightly stunned, the shadow of the light behind his back was sprinkled under his thick eyelashes, the skin that was translucent white was slightly sickly and weak, and the platinum amber eyes crossed the care of his daughter. move.

    In his hand as white as the snow-colored Cangshan Mountain was holding two medicines, a black and red capsule, and a white pill.

    A black and red capsule is his body stabilizing agent, a capsule specially formulated for him by the black doctor Yi Chengze, to stabilize his slightly damaged body that has just been repaired.

    The time for him to leave the treatment warehouse was too hasty, and his body had not recovered yet, but in order to find Xiao Huangdou, he had no choice but to come out with his body.

    A white pill is a pill used to disguise his appearance. It can slightly change the shape of his face, and his muscles and bones can change. If it weren't for genetic DNA testing, he would not be able to identify his original appearance.

    Because he was identified as a dead person and had no identity certificate, Yi Chengze temporarily found a fake identity for him, but the height was not right.

    Fortunately, the ticket inspector didn't need to check his height when taking the spaceship. Pei Zhaozhou only needed to take medicine and change his appearance to successfully infiltrate the heavily guarded main star.

    Originally, I wanted to take advantage of Xiao Huangdou's back, because I didn't want her to worry, but she still found out.

    Pei Zhaozhou clenched the medicine in his hand, put it into his pocket again, turned to look at the worried little soybean, and said with relief: "It's not bitter, the medicine that Uncle Yi gave is sweet." In the

    morning.

    His Majesty sent someone to invite him and Xiao Huangdou to have breakfast.

    Pei Zhaozhou was helping Xiao Huangdou to comb his hair, while thinking about the meaning of the letter just now. His Majesty should know it.

    Xiao Huangdou's light-colored navy blue eyes showed concern, and he gently touched Pei Zhaozhou's cheek and said, "Dad, do you have to take the medicine that Uncle Yi gave you every day?"

    Pei Zhaozhou didn't want Xiao Huangdou to worry too much.

    Xiao Huangdou is a considerate and attentive little girl. She touched Pei Zhaozhou's cheek with her little hand and sensed it with her mental power. Only when her father's condition was fine did she relax and talk about other topics.

    "Dad, why can't I even use my mental power to see your original appearance, how did Uncle Yi do it?"

    Xiao Huangdou wanted to see his father's original stern and handsome appearance, and asked with big eyes: " Dad, why are you back to your original appearance?"

    Xiao Huangdou looked at the thoughtful face of his father in the mirror, his pale blue eyes flashed, compared to his father's current appearance, Xiao Huangdou was still used to his father's original appearance.

    Pei Zhaozhou replied to Xiao Huangdou: "The medicine given by Uncle Yi can change the shape of the face. Dad may not change to the original appearance so quickly. Now Dad has not completely recovered his memory. I want to wait until everything is stabilized and we settle down. After the family, my father returns to his original form."

    "Now my father's name is temporarily called John, and Xiao Huangdou will also call my father's name John to the outside world. Otherwise, Uncle Yi's fake identity for father is exposed, and Uncle Yi and father will be arrested and investigated in prison."