Chapter 79

Just when Yi Chengze felt guilty and didn't know how to explain it, Pei Zhaozhou suddenly stood up and asked politely with a little doubt in his eyes: "Hello, do you know me?"

    Of course Yi Chengze knew Pei Zhaozhou, but Pei Zhaozhou didn't know him, let's talk about it. He was also a big man before he fell into a coma. How could he meet a fugitive like him who made a living by running an underground black clinic.

    But it was obvious that Pei Zhaozhou asked him seriously and confusedly, with a slight apology in his eyes, as if he was sorry for not knowing Yi Chengze.

    Yi Chengze suddenly had an unbelievable bloody conjecture in his heart, and asked tentatively, "Do you still remember your name?"

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned and said his name.

    Yi Chengze breathed a sigh of relief after he stopped, but it wasn't right, that meant it was time to tell him about Xiao Huangdou's running away from home!

    Although Xiao Huangdou has a lot of abilities, but there are so many dangers in the outside world, who knows what accidents will happen. Yi Chengze said that although Xiao Huangdou is a little blackhearted on weekdays, he still has some feelings for him after getting along for so long.

    Yi Chengze planned to tell the truth about Xiao Huangdou's running away from home, but to his surprise, something was wrong with Pei Zhaozhou.

    Yi Chengze said with a guilty conscience, "I'm really sorry for that. Your child ran away from home. I was just about to find her, but I didn't expect you to wake up."

    Pei Zhaozhou, who had just woken up, looked at Yi Chengze . Talking with his mouth open, when he mentioned his child, he had some doubts in his heart, when did he have a child.

    Pei Zhaozhou pondered subconsciously, but it seemed that the after-effects caused by the explosion had triggered the activation of the brain's protective mechanism. The memory seemed to be covered by a thick layer of fog. He could vaguely see some pictures, but he couldn't see those people clearly. 's appearance.

    So when Pei Zhaozhou first woke up, he didn't know Yi Chengze, but he wasn't too surprised.

    "Do I have a child?" When Pei Zhaozhou asked, a few images suddenly flashed in his mind. He was holding a pregnancy test report in the hospital. Later, he stroked his slightly bulging belly, as if talking to the baby in his belly. There was a man standing...

    a man who seemed to be important to him.

    Pei Zhaozhou clutched his rapidly beating heart, and there was a hint of confusion in his amber-gold eyes.

    He couldn't remember what the man looked like, but he only remembered that he seemed to have a pair of particularly clear sea blue eyes.

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned, trying hard to recall the man's appearance, but it was blank, as if the face in his memory was a blank piece of paper, and his heart gradually became empty and anxious.

    Yi Chengze said in surprise, "Of course you have. It's the operation I performed on you. I didn't expect you to be able to get pregnant with an Alpha."

    Pei Zhaozhou already understood a little what Yi Chengze meant. The child he was carrying had already been born. And now he's running away from home.

    Yi Chengze found out what was wrong with Pei Zhaozhou and asked, "Don't you remember that you were pregnant?"

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned slightly and said, "I remember the pregnancy, but my memory is a little off, and I can only vaguely remember what happened. What happened, but I don't remember what the object of the incident looked like."