Chapter 31

"How can there be a nutrient with boiled water flavor!"

    Liu Sishan complained about her favorite nutrient flavor: "Look, this is the classic mushroom caramel milk flavor, and this is the sesame paste beef mustard green flavor, the flavor of the nutrient agent They are all first-class! The crew is very good with this little food!"

    Si Huaixi hesitated, he couldn't trust the taste of people in the interstellar peace era, he frowned deeply and picked up the bottle of nutritional supplements and swallowed them directly. , the wonderful aftertaste is still tightly wrapped on the tongue coating.

    If he eats it like this, he will soon get used to the taste of the interstellar age.

    Si Huaixi's brows were tight and his heart was heavy, feeling that the food in the apocalypse was better than that in the interstellar peace era.

    Seeing that, Liu Sishan asked suspiciously, "Is it so bad? Then why didn't you bring your own lunch these days?"

    Si Huaixi replied casually, "I'm busy, I don't have time."

    Xuanfa's crew The staff found Si Huaixi and said politely: "Mr. Si, please cooperate with the crew - let's go to the publicity of the crew, forward and claim the role of Wu Ziqian in "This Star Is Named For You" on Weibo, and we will arrange for you to shoot in the afternoon. —A set of stills."

    Si Huaixi didn't resist the work, and his slightly cold eyes just couldn't raise any interest, and replied: "Okay, I will go in the afternoon." The

    crew smiled and said: "Then Please, Mr. Si, repost it now - let's go to Weibo, it just so happens that this is not free."

    Si Huaixi glanced at the staff suspiciously, and usually these hot and trendy staff are also watching the dishes, and he has no background background. Although the young star of the gang wouldn't deliberately toss him, he wouldn't have a good attitude. Now it's strange to be so enthusiastic about him suddenly.

    It's not a big deal. Si Huaixi opened Weibo, which he hadn't logged in for a long time, and instantly the 999+ message prompt sounded constantly. Seeing that his number of Weibo fans had risen to 2 million.

    The crew smiled attentively and said: "Mr. Si, you're on another hot search today, and fans are all paying attention to your whereabouts. It's not that Director Lin has come to ask me, I don't even know that, Mr. Si, you still If I didn't claim the role of the crew, I edited the official cast information of the crew, and I'm waiting for @teacher Si."

    Si Huaixi realized that it was because he was on the hot search, and he became enthusiastic when he saw that he was profitable.

    "Well, it's done."

    "Thank you so much, Teacher Si!"

    Si Huaixi nodded coldly and distantly. The staff wanted to say a few more words, but seeing that Si Huaixi didn't pay much attention to him, he left. .

    When no one disturbed him, Si Huaixi began to study Weilang. Since he took over the responsibility of the original body owner, he had to know a little bit about the entertainment industry.

    The original owner of the body wanted to gain a firm foothold in the entertainment industry, and more importantly, to find his original family through fame. Si Huaixi was still a little surprised to see the two million fans on Weibo.

    I can't help thinking: It turns out that it is so easy to become a hot searcher, so is it considered famous?

    This sentence is simply maddening to the outside world. How many colleagues in the entertainment industry have been in the industry for so long are not as many as Si Huaixi's number of fans on the hot search in just a few short times. He can only secretly angrily say, this is all false, no The fans of the works are all towers in the sky.