Chapter ■ 10| unknown

"I'll visit again sooner and later for more updates and also I wanna meet your new member! keep up the good work!"

"L-likewise!"

we both awkwardly wave at the threshold and in a blink of an eye he zoomed away, I sighed in relief, now that the room got back to the usual comforting silence as I went back inside.

"I thought we'll only going to keep the human as temporary... why make it our new member? you always complain about the expenses... isn't it?"

"It was a spot on okay! I just said whatever thought I had thought off!"

Vector blared as I mocked his foolishness, Vector lurched down towards the sofa, grunting at his obnoxious rebut that led another mouth to feed in the house. although this was supposed to be alarming news which I dearly understand, I can see the struggles Vector takes every day to counter up bills, and reduce expenses as much as possible to the extent that there are times that we prefer to not eat for the day just so Charmy can get the 3 times a day meal. 

sure I feel guilty about it since I am the reason why there is another mouth to feed here but like I said, I have my reason. 

But why isn't it severe?.... Like I am more happy than concerned about our bills? nonetheless, since I am the one who brought it here, I'll just double my efforts to find potential clients.

"Look, I know you messed that up but I can assure you that (y/n) will not cause any sort of trouble."

I put my hand towards his shoulder while he buried his face with his gloves... grumbling, with no mere second of silence a familiar voice hollered on the ceilings, an alarming tone that causes both of us to ramble on our state, we both shared a mixture of confused and worried face til we had the same idea who had that voice were.

"Charmy!"

We both scrambled to our feet as we both heard glass crashing on the upper floor, my mind was anxious, Vector probably was concerned about Charmy but mine is
(y/n) and my room!

"I shouldn't let they put in my room"

"CHARMY!"

Vector hollered in shock, as I also widened in horror, my room... it was complete chaos! but what eyes both of us more is that Charmy lays on my bed with the familiar metal hands cupping the small bee's mouth, my eyes are drawn more as I met with (y/n)'s scared look.

"I-it wasn't what it looks like!"

"Oh, I know what it looks like!"

Vector roared In anger, trying to snatch (y/n) out for Charmy, but (y/n) dodged, eyes widening in fear since the Mobian (y/n) was facing now was relatively the same height as they, but more broader and stronger.

"P-please It's not what it looks! We just both g-got startled and everything became messy, I only cupped his mouth so t-that no one may hear."